3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
OK so everything that Axeman has deliver is way better than anything anyone else has with alot of content.
Não. São diferentes...

# It's about seeing the full picture, not just an isolated factor.

RA is more about quantity ( after all he's been around for longer time... ) but still dragging a lot (almost a decade of this, no end in sight, no clear path layed down...) and ghosting a lot - constant feeling of abandonment.

Zip is about quality (at least he makes an effort in that direction) but releasing very little and never on time.

As I said before, I do prefer RA's version. Not because of the amount of renders but the feel of his game (tension buildup). Zip's version is just a (purile) fuckfest. But I can't say RA is better than Zip and that's quite easy to explain: for a long period of time Zip was our only hope.

I may sound unfair in my criticism to many of you here but I do have a memory and do appreciate his effort in those desolate times. They both suck their own way, none is better than the other.

• Hey there
Reactions: GuyMan66

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
Não. São diferentes...

RA is more about quantity ( after all he's been around for longer time... ) but still dragging a lot (almost a decade of this, no end in sight, no clear path layed down...) and ghosting a lot - constant feeling of abandonment.

Zip is about quality (at least he makes an effort in that direction) but releasing very little and never on time.

As I said before, I do prefer RA's version. Not because of the amount of renders but the feel of his game (tension buildup). Zip's version is just a (purile) fuckfest. But I can't say RA is better than Zip and that's quite easy to explain: for a long period of time Zip was our only hope.

I may sound unfair in my criticism to many of you here but I do have a memory and do appreciate his effort in those desolate times. They both suck their own way, none is better than the other.
I can't agree with that, ra's best release was this last one without a doubt, but Axe has put out MORE content with higher quality and more consistency, thats why it hurts this one hasn't been release yet, because we know exactly what they been about and can only imagine just how good of a fap it would be.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I can't agree with that, ra's best release was this last one without a doubt, but Axe has put out MORE content with higher quality and more consistency, thats why it hurts this one hasn't been release yet, because we know exactly what they been about and can only imagine just how good of a fap it would be.
Em quê é que isso difere do que eu disse?

# You're just agreeing with me... (if you read carefully what I've posted...). But I don't agree 1.1 is RA's best work. In my opinion 1.0 was (despite Jenny model replacement).

We're saying similar things with different words...

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
Em quê é que isso difere do que eu disse?

# You're just agreeing with me... (if you read carefully what I've posted...). But I don't agree 1.1 is RA's best work. In my opinion 1.0 was (despite Jenny model replacement).

We're saying similar things with different words...
I'm saying that in the amount of time that Axeman has put out content they have put out significantly more than ra, but not just more higher quality in all respects also.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I'm saying that in the amount of time that Axeman has put out content they have put out significantly more than ra, but not just more higher quality in all respects also.
não

# Zip is way behind, quantity wise...

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Não. São diferentes...

Quality of what? That he start to rebuild some of the old parts at higher resolution?

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
on topic ^^
last uptade 17/08 ,the dev have problem and not have time to write news( on this forum)
hope is in low lv what you need for tag abandoned ? or at last hold on?

if i m wrong im happy to hear news on what happens :p

Reactions: edgaia

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
on topic ^^
last uptade 17/08 ,the dev have problem and not have time to write news( on this forum)
hope is in low lv what you need for tag abandoned ? or at last hold on?

if i m wrong im happy to hear news on what happens :p
Always the optimist... did they get your money back? didn't you have enough hopes to join him at the SuStr?

Reactions: mikel8519

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Always the optimist... did they get your money back? didn't you have enough hopes to join him at the SuStr?
i dont know in this moment if him come back to make the game ^^
no not have enough hope :p

Reactions: Qalx

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
As pessoas precisam de certezas antes de migrar

# People need to be sure it'll continue before flocking to SubscribeStar. But the real question is: is there any new content ready to be released? I highly doubt it (a hard blow but imo just a scapegoat). New games are being released every single day...

Last edited:

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022

# People need to be sure it'll continue before flocking to SubscribeStar. But the real question is: is there any new content ready to be released? I highly doubt it (a hard blow but imo just a scapegoat). New games are being released every single day...
His last post on SuSt (on Feb 7!) start with-Quick update...-irony of situation, like his updates were ever quick!

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018

Public post

Getting Things back to Normal...

Hi Folks,

Sorry for the long delay in updates and release. It been a shitty 5 weeks between moving houe and getting my patreon nuked :(...

I have just finished unpacking in my new place and waiting on getting the internet installed..
My computer is set back up again as it been struck in a box since February.

In a few days I will be settled and I can get back to the game.

Again sorry for the delay and thank you for the support I am very thankful for that.

Anyhoo,
Zip

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019

Public post

Getting Things back to Normal...

Hi Folks,

Sorry for the long delay in updates and release. It been a shitty 5 weeks between moving houe and getting my patreon nuked :(...

I have just finished unpacking in my new place and waiting on getting the internet installed..
My computer is set back up again as it been struck in a box since February.

In a few days I will be settled and I can get back to the game.

Again sorry for the delay and thank you for the support I am very thankful for that.

Anyhoo,
Zip
First he must work (hard) on regaining trust then we can talk about support.

gordovalor

May 9, 2022

Esse cara e um fdp, mano.

In English, I believe that to receive something, one must have given something first. In the event that the transfer to Subscribe Star doesn't work out for you, you may choose not to proceed with the game. All this time, people have been paying you for the game.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes