3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Sonia64

Nov 18, 2021
Hey anyone who can send the new version Android
What are you talking about? There is no new version of this game. The last update was 5 months ago, and the android version can be downloaded from the main Discussion page.

Maybe you are getting mixed up with the Rainces version of the game

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
a nova atualização morreu junto com a esperança de joga-lo
Nem tanto ao mar, nem tanto à terra. Foi apenas um precalço...

# Let's not throw in the towel yet. It's just a hiccup... The money is good, he'll find a way...

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Nem tanto ao mar, nem tanto à terra. Foi apenas um precalço...

# Let's not throw in the towel yet. It's just a hiccup... The money is good, he'll find a way...
Interesting perspective... from here it 99.99% looks like Zip's white (partially..) underpants are being waved desperately from a stick...

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Interesting perspective... from here it 99.99% looks like Zip's white (partially..) underpants are being waved desperately from a stick...
Não há razões para isso...

# Why would he give up of a monthly salary (in his country) because of a (large) bump on the road...? I don't think so... There are other platforms, he can adjust the game to Patreon's rules and add a mod separately. It will take some effort but it's doable. We'll see...

I'm not fond of the path any of them are taking (RA and Zip are straying away from the original idea), but losing one of them...? I don't like it, I don't want it... :LOL:

Last edited:

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Não há razões para isso...

# Why would he give up of a monthly salary (in his country) because of a (large) bump on the road...? I don't think so... There are other platforms, he can adjust the game to Patreon's rules and add a mod separately. It will take some effort but it's doable. We'll see...

I'm not fond of the path any of them are taking (RA and Zip are straying away from the original idea), but losing one of them...? I don't like it, I don't want it... :LOL:
You should understand that not always what you want concord with the reality (at least I hope, you are not like AG in something like this...). I'm more afraid that in the Zip case there are other motives for him drifting from the game...

MosieRevz

Jan 30, 2024
Gyz are u sure that if if I start over and follow the path I'll see the new scenes because I'm not seeing them in the gallery

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes