3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
He's got nothing to release lol. Otherwise it'd already be out on Subscribestar.
From what I can see, Subscribestar is the problem here. Notice - he has 94 supporting people there. Significantly less than on Patreon. Despite his statement that it's "better". What's more - Subscribestar is Russian and Russians got bad rep those days. How many people are really going to give their credit card details there without mechanisms like Revolut (one-time credit cards)?

He simply lost funding. He's too proud to admit it, but you can tell from the login pattern that he used to log in daily, now he logs in once every 3-4 days. It's unlikely he would admit to the mistake.

The real question is - is he planning to abandon the project?

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
From what I can see, Subscribestar is the problem here. Notice - he has 94 supporting people there. Significantly less than on Patreon. Despite his statement that it's "better". What's more - Subscribestar is Russian and Russians got bad rep those days. How many people are really going to give their credit card details there without mechanisms like Revolut (one-time credit cards)?

He simply lost funding. He's too proud to admit it, but you can tell from the login pattern that he used to log in daily, now he logs in once every 3-4 days. It's unlikely he would admit to the mistake.

Podia ser mas...

# It was quite a blow but I don't think it's over. He'll find a way (remaking, retouching, rewriting is his strong suit so...) and release it eventually. We need more devs on board... That's the real problem.

Last edited:

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Podia ser mas...

# It was quite a blow but I don't think it's over. He'll find a way (remaking, retouching, rewriting is his strong suit so...) and release it eventually. We need more devs on board... That's the real problem.
It's almost obvious that he never had the game as finished as he claimed to be, and it's very likely that he now has other things to do than worry about getting the game out anywhere. Probably all this time he had other priorities and the latest changes did nothing but totally derail his little schemes. Unfortunately, it is very likely that it will take a long time until the next update!

Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
It's almost obvious that he never had the game as finished as he claimed to be, and it's very likely that he now has other things to do than worry about getting the game out anywhere. Probably all this time he had other priorities and the latest changes did nothing but totally derail his little schemes. Unfortunately, it is very likely that it will take a long time until the next update!
Quando tudo corre mal, só pode ficar pior...

# It's like a rundown ship in a stormy ocean... Things can only get worse... (There's gotta be a better way)

Reactions: Qalx and Scotty1212

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Quando tudo corre mal, só pode ficar pior...

# It's like a rundown ship in a stormy ocean... Things can only get worse... (There's gotta be a better way)
I had an impression, he didnt want to work on it since September last year.
Update was ready and delayed 6 times with new excuses. (Liar...)
I dont like the new Rainces update, even tho he gave me a free access, it feels a bit awkward after so many years.
The humour is gone, and it is just grind from scene to scene. I cant describe it.
With Zip, there was a bit of joke with the game and it was messy sometimes, you could have a laugh.
But, there must have been many patreons, that complained about it (i requested a full refund)
and voila... You rip what you sow. Do I feel sorry for him? No, absolutely. Will I support him ever again? Maybe.
But he has to show his cards. I call. Simple.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I had an impression, he didnt want to work on it since September last year.
Update was ready and delayed 6 times with new excuses. (Liar...)
I dont like the new Rainces update, even tho he gave me a free access, it feels a bit awkward after so many years.
The humour is gone, and it is just grind from scene to scene. I cant describe it.
With Zip, there was a bit of joke with the game and it was messy sometimes, you could have a laugh.
But, there must have been many patreons, that complained about it (i requested a full refund)
and voila... You rip what you sow. Do I feel sorry for him? No, absolutely. Will I support him ever again? Maybe.
But he has to show his cards. I call. Simple.
Entendo perfeitamente

# He postpones it all the time so I don't think he intends to abandon it ("didn't want to work on it"). He just rambles a lot, never satisfied with the result (I think)...

RA update was quite gloomy, I agree, not suitable for all tastes. He definitely changed the tone we loved so much. But I still find it better (sexual tension buildup) than Zip's (easy fuckfest). But yeah, Zip's version is much lighter and the rendering is awesome.

It should always work like that right from the beginning: support cut off when devs stop delivering...

Last edited:
Reactions: Niboowin

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
If it finishes updates, it will end, if it doesn't, it won't end. He decides what he spends his time on. The most important thing is that he doesn't feed anyone these bullshits anymore.
My thoughts exactly, be honest...

Weteran3D

May 25, 2022

Do the Russians themselves know that Subscribestar belongs to them? If this were true, they would probably be able to receive payments through this service and their freelancers wouldn't write that they can't receive cross-border payments.

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Não dá...

# Unfortunately we can't (wean off BBS, it's an addiction already...)
Switch to the game Regional Manager, believe me, I have never seen anything similar in complexity and realism, plus excellent renderings. There is already a very large amount of content in this game.
If you get carried away by this game, then believe me, you will simply forget all sorts of stupid unfinished games like BBS.

Mude para o jogo Regional Manager, acredite, nunca vi nada semelhante em complexidade e realismo, além de renderizações excelentes. Já existe uma quantidade muito grande de conteúdo neste jogo.
Se você se deixar levar por este jogo, acredite, você simplesmente esquecerá todos os tipos de jogos estúpidos e inacabados como o BBS.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Switch to the game Regional Manager, believe me, I have never seen anything similar in complexity and realism, plus excellent renderings. There is already a very large amount of content in this game.
If you get carried away by this game, then believe me, you will simply forget all sorts of stupid unfinished games like BBS.

Mude para o jogo Regional Manager, acredite, nunca vi nada semelhante em complexidade e realismo, além de renderizações excelentes. Já existe uma quantidade muito grande de conteúdo neste jogo.
Se você se deixar levar por este jogo, acredite, você simplesmente esquecerá todos os tipos de jogos estúpidos e inacabados como o BBS.
Não é bem o que gosto

# Not my cup of tea. Thank for the tip though

( I really enjoy the teeny household setup and the childish MC pranks. RA got it right the first time. Now who knows where this is heading... )

Reactions: yrban7477

Mstr Sinner

Dec 28, 2023

SubscribeStar is better for Content Creators IMO. It's also US based according to Google.
The reason they don't use Paypal/Stripe anymore is because certain banks have elected not to do business in the Adult Entertainment sector (Stupid... I know... Money is money.). Paypal/Stipe does business with these banks don't wan to lose their business. Something similar happened with OnlyFans. Content Creators aren't allowed to accept payments with certain banks. Someone I know had to create an entirely new bank account just to complete OF registration. It's all very political and nonsensical IMO.

Unlike Patreon, SubscribeStar has elected to protect Content Creators rather than bend over backwards to appease Paypal/Stripe and their Banking Overlords. They are far less likely to ban creators over pixels and are far less strict when it comes to content they allow on their site. Certain things are still a Hard NO (You can guess what those are.) But for the most part they are far more lax and better for Content Creators in general.

No one wants to spend a year or more working on a project only to have some loser complain about Incest (Something Patreon doesn't allow and has banned Creators for before.) to Patreon and have their account banned. That's why you see all this Landlady/Roomate nonsense as the default... With SubscribeStar you don't have to worry about that. Because that genre isn't something they'll ban you for. They are very relaxed when it comes to pixels/fiction.

The best thing we can do to support Creators we want to support is abandon Patreon and look for alternatives.

1708695173347.png

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
SubscribeStar is better for Content Creators IMO. It's also US based according to Google.
The reason they don't use Paypal/Stripe anymore is because certain banks have elected not to do business in the Adult Entertainment sector (Stupid... I know... Money is money.). Paypal/Stipe does business with these banks don't wan to lose their business. Something similar happened with OnlyFans. Content Creators aren't allowed to accept payments with certain banks. Someone I know had to create an entirely new bank account just to complete OF registration. It's all very political and nonsensical IMO.

Unlike Patreon, SubscribeStar has elected to protect Content Creators rather than bend over backwards to appease Paypal/Stripe and their Banking Overlords. They are far less likely to ban creators over pixels and are far less strict when it comes to content they allow on their site. Certain things are still a Hard NO (You can guess what those are.) But for the most part they are far more lax and better for Content Creators in general.

No one wants to spend a year or more working on a project only to have some loser complain about Incest (Something Patreon doesn't allow and has banned Creators for before.) to Patreon and have their account banned. That's why you see all this Landlady/Roomate nonsense as the default... With SubscribeStar you don't have to worry about that. Because that genre isn't something they'll ban you for. They are very relaxed when it comes to pixels/fiction.

The best thing we can do to support Creators we want to support is abandon Patreon and look for alternatives.

View attachment 3379402

The company is American, but as far as I know, the owners are Russians. Mikhail Zadvornyy and pals, am I right?

Additionally:

SubscribeStar’s website informs visitors that it is “operated by Starcling, LLC, a US entity.” That LLC was registered in Wyoming in 2017 with a mailing address in Krasnoyarsk, Russia. An address change form filed with Wyoming’s Secretary of State later that year identifies Mikhail Zadvornyy, who reportedly lives in Krasnoyarsk, as “co-founder, CMO.”

Last edited:

Mstr Sinner

Dec 28, 2023
The company is American, but as far as I know, the owners are Russians. Mikhail Zadvornyy and pals, am I right?

Additionally:

SubscribeStar’s website informs visitors that it is “operated by Starcling, LLC, a US entity.” That LLC was registered in Wyoming in 2017 with a mailing address in Krasnoyarsk, Russia. An address change form filed with Wyoming’s Secretary of State later that year identifies Mikhail Zadvornyy, who reportedly lives in Krasnoyarsk, as “co-founder, CMO.”
I don't see the issue. If the company wants to continue to operate in the US they have to follow US laws. Skimming a few Debit cards isn't going to be anywhere near as profitable as operating a legitimate US business. Highly doubt they're going doing anything funny with people's debit cards (As this would lead to their US LLC being revoked.). They've been around about 7 years now. If they were going to misuse people's debit/credit card info they would have already.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes