3.30 star(s) 29 Votes
Oct 26, 2022
You seem to have a massive hardon for @Scotty1212!
Totally. I want to make man on man love to him. Tender and sweet. I can tell he needs it.
same shit and it's getting old. So very old!
Block me. Don't read my posts. Take some initiative son.

But I'm gonna call him out 24/7/365.
People who target Devs and try to get their accounts banned like total psychos should never be normalized.
Donating 5 measly dollars doesn't give you the right to fuck up a game or the Dev's ability to make money.

Reactions: cocyutus

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Totally. I want to make man on man love to him. Tender and sweet. I can tell he needs it.

Block me. Don't read my posts. Take some initiative son.

But I'm gonna call him out 24/7/365.
People who target Devs and try to get their accounts banned like total psychos should never be normalized.
Donating 5 measly dollars doesn't give you the right to fuck up a game or the Dev's ability to make money.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Qalx and Scotty1212

supppppbroooo

Dec 15, 2020
Hello, I'm new here, so is this version an addon to the original badbobby 1.1.0 or it is the original remade with additional content.
If I played the original can I play this version and what will it add? and what about the other mods like dark path etc.. what would you recommend to download
Thank you

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hello, I'm new here, so is this version an addon to the original badbobby 1.1.0 or it is the original remade with additional content.
If I played the original can I play this version and what will it add?
Thank you
It's a standalone game that evolved from a mod for Bad Bobby Saga, the split happened around v0.14 IIRC (Note Bad Bobby jumped from v0.15 directly to v1.00 with little added content, the biggest addition happened between v1.00 and v1.1.0 with Lisa's latest content), so you will see a lot of similarities, but nothing is an "addon".
The story branches differently and a number of art elements have been reworked.

Last edited:

supppppbroooo

Dec 15, 2020
It's a standalone game that evolved from a mod for Bad Bobby Saga, the split happened around v0.14 IIRC (Note Bad Bobby jumped from v0.15 directly to v1.00 with little added content, the biggest addition happened between v1.00 and v1.1.0 with Lisa's latest content), so you will see a lot of similarities, but nothing is an "addon".
The story branches differently and a number of art elements have been reworked.
Thank you for your reply, so even if i played the original I still can download this version on this thread got it. And what about the others (dark path, the return etc..) any info regarding these?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thank you for your reply, so even if i played the original I still can download this version on this thread got it. And what about the others (dark path, the return etc..) any info regarding these?
this game was previously known as "Bad Bobby Dark Path", I don't remember much about the others, IIRC they mostly started because of Rainces absence but never really progressed past his stopping point.

Reactions: supppppbroooo

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
There was nothing to do, I think there is a problem with my version, do you have the link of the full version 15.49
She's only there a couple times a week and you need to have a conversation with her about the washing machine first. Don't remember which days it is or what time (early morning or late morning) but keep trying eventually you should find her there.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes