3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018

Jul 25, 2024 12:57 am

Nearly there again..... 0.15.491

Hey folks,

Having two routes for Lucy made things take longer to sort out. I got things now sorted and will be releasing in the next few days.

The good news is that there is 2 months of content in this update so yes it took longer but you are getting more content. There are also a lot of animations in this update. There is about 2,000+ renders between scenes and animations.Also I updated the animations player so you can now go back and forth between the scenes.

eebbk

Feb 1, 2022

Jul 25, 2024 12:57 am

Nearly there again..... 0.15.491

Hey folks,

Having two routes for Lucy made things take longer to sort out. I got things now sorted and will be releasing in the next few days.

The good news is that there is 2 months of content in this update so yes it took longer but you are getting more content. There are also a lot of animations in this update. There is about 2,000+ renders between scenes and animations.Also I updated the animations player so you can now go back and forth between the scenes.
Any update for Liza story line?

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Se ele desse um jeito ao código é que era...

# If I had the chance to ask Zip for one thing, one single thing, that would be a lean, streamlined version of the content he's already released... Piling new content on a messy foundation is never a slick approach. Let's see first...

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes