3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
You can still use this idea, with a little tweaking, different clothes for them like the outfit liza had on when cooking the eggs I wouldnt mind a new game over with Anna stuck in the dryer
Yeah, just do your thing, Zip. I’m sure your work will be better than Rainces’.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
A reveres incest mod that the first I have ever heard of.
Use a renpy editor to edit the script in a notepadd++ or the like with the find function to edit out
mother to landlord
sisters to roommates

Would not be hard, just time taking.

kratos1337f69

Mar 12, 2022
As I stated before on pervious posts I am currently focused on adding content (0.15.40 to 0.15.48) and then use the Public release 0.15.50 to clean up the story-lines and then I can adjust it and either increase or decrease grind / pacing or add in filler content etc. And based on feedback or if certain things do not feel right I can change or remove them.

Once all the pieces are in place it is much easy to see how the game should play out because streamlining as you go can make more work as I could paint myself into a corner and then having to go back and change content / storylines which can be a pain in the arse...

So the short answer is wait till 0.15.50.

And here is a nice pic of Jenny....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyhoo that my 2 cents.

zip
I like rainces jenny ( end game model not new game one)

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
A versão usada pelo Zip é a melhor de todas (original). A do SP também não é má.

# This original RAInces' version used by Zip is the best by far followed by SP's. I think RAInces tried to give us a younger and more innocent version of Jenny, which have thrown me off. Although I don't dislike her anymore I still find her to be not as good.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Yo pero soy hispano lo tengo en Español
É provavel que sirvam (as variaveis em principio continuam em ingles)

# Idk how the translation mod was made but it's supposed to translate the script only, keeping the variables intact... (It should work for any language)

Last edited:

Marlon Lopez

Dec 10, 2021
É provavel que sirvam (as variaveis em principio continuam em ingles)

# Idk how the translation mod was made but it's supposed to translate the script only, keeping the variables intact... (It should work for any language)
Ok l do understand

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
First you have to finish the sunbathing in the backyard events

then do the

Above is not perfect but it gives the rough idea and run down of when and how to do it.
When in doubt save often.

ABOVE^

View attachment 2209750

Does anyone know how to get revenge on Victoria

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes