3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Well started a new game and not much extra, a little butt peek-a-boo is the only new thing I noticed. That and the Lucy character images are missing from the school test thing. Haven't quite finished the game yet so who knows.

Reactions: lxyzn

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Well started a new game and not much extra, a little butt peek-a-boo is the only new thing I noticed. That and the Lucy character images are missing from the school test thing. Haven't quite finished the game yet so who knows.
The Lucy in her room images were missing for me, too.

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
Playing this game is such a mess. The images might be there, the story might be progressing but the gameplay...just puts you off. You start a new game and you soon find yourself just clicking the rectangles at the top and advancing time. The hints don't help much because you end up getting to events that don't update and you find the same scenes over and over.
It gets frustrating very quickly.
Having a good gameplay experience, driving the player forward without repeats, without having to hunt like a mindless chicken should take priority over adding new images imo.

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
Again, a miserable update. Less than 5 renders of characters between introduction and being roofied and raped by MC. Barely any build up in tension or anticipitation from MC for his pervy acts. Still no Lucy's shower rape (bad ending) that everyone phantasm about for years and even still, it would be subpar quality animations at best.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
As críticas fazem sentido mas pode ser cedo para dizer algo.

# All the faults pointed out make sense but it's probably better not jump to conclusions yet. It's a test phase, with the sex scenes rendered first as placeholders and only then the inbetweens. Even the mechanics are promised to change/improve. Let's see what v0.15.50 will bring us. But I endorse some of the complaints mentioned. Mostly on new content/characters without finishing the old one. As for the mechanics, it's the same as RAInces' therefore it doesn't even bother me anymore...

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Again, a miserable update. Less than 5 renders of characters between introduction and being roofied and raped by MC. Barely any build up in tension or anticipitation from MC for his pervy acts. Still no Lucy's shower rape (bad ending) that everyone phantasm about for years and even still, it would be subpar quality animations at best.
I think it will get better over time. Dev seems committed to the project. My hope anyway.

Reactions: edgaia

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
I think it will get better over time. Dev seems committed to the project. My hope anyway.
As long as a game is being worked on one can't complain but one can make suggestions right? That's why constructive criticism and general feedback is important in any ongoing project. This project needs a gameplay fix pronto!
More people try the game, have fun, funding increases, development improves.
Right now people play the game, get frustrated, forget about the game, don't even think about supporting, no support no development.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
As long as a game is being worked on one can't complain but one can make suggestions right? That's why constructive criticism and general feedback is important in any ongoing project. This project needs a gameplay fix pronto!
More people try the game, have fun, funding increases, development improves.
Right now people play the game, get frustrated, forget about the game, don't even think about supporting, no support no development.
Concordo com tudo menos essa ultima parte...

# I agree with you in all except that last sentence. People may get a bit frustrated but they won't forget, stop playing or supporting it as long as it is still in development. RAInces' version has so many problems adding the fact it was abandoned so many times (mods included), one would think this would be long forsaken by now. Yet it's still one the most beloved games (if not the most) here. People can't get enough of it, people won't let it go. Provided that someone continues developing it, keeping the sexual tension buildup and carrying on the hot characters (Lucy, Anna, Liza) storylines, the game (brand) will keep going strong, despite all its flaws (mechanics, tips, script, english, clifhangers, bugs, renders,...).

Last edited:

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
Concordo com tudo menos essa ultima parte...

# I agree with you in all except that last sentence. People may get a bit frustrated but they won't forget, stop playing or supporting it as long as it is still in development. RAInces' version has so many problems adding the fact it was abandoned so many times (mods included), one would think this would be long forsaken by now. Yet it's still one the most beloved games (if not the most) here. People can't get enough of it, people won't let it go. Provided that someone continues developing it, keeping the sexual tension buildup and carrying on the hot characters (Lucy, Anna, Liza) storylines, the game (brand) will keep going strong, despite all its flaws (mechanics, tips, script, english, clifhangers, bugs, renders,...).
I stand by last sentence Ed. When Zip released the first version (the same for Summmerp) I became a patron to give both dev the idea that they were onto something and I supported their work. I stopped supporting Zip because of the reasons I gave, 3 versions have been pushed out with new renders but the gameplay is still atrocious. I stopped supporting Summer because he disappeared. I can't speak for what others do but I'd reckon a few people (patrons) might also agree with me and consider these reasons I mentioned as enough to stop supporting.

Edit: I'm still here, following the thread, I still have some interest (or hope maybe) that the situation might improve but that doesn't translate into financial support in my case.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I stand by last sentence Ed. When Zip released the first version (the same for Summmerp) I became a patron to give both dev the idea that they were onto something and I supported their work. I stopped supporting Zip because of the reasons I gave, 3 versions have been pushed out with new renders but the gameplay is still atrocious. I stopped supporting Summer because he disappeared. I can't speak for what others do but I'd reckon a few people (patrons) might also agree with me and consider these reasons I mentioned as enough to stop supporting.

Edit: I'm still here, following the thread, I still have some interest (or hope maybe) that the situation might improve but that doesn't translate into financial support in my case.
Respeito completamente a tua posição. Mesmo. És selectivo e exigente. Está tudo certo. Se fossem todos como tu o RAInces teria andado na linha... (Mas o jogo é xelente, mesmo sendo uma bandalheira...)

# I totally respect that. I really do. You know what you want and you take action. (y) If only had RAInces come across more supporters like you... I really believe its few strong points trump all its flaws thus the lingering hype, but there's nothing wrong about being demanding and expect a bit more (quality).

Last edited:

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Okay, played it through a second time and I didn't get the scene where Bobby opens the safe and gets the knock-out drugs, not sure why. The game jumped right to call the cops or get revenge endings. Maybe I needed to grind some more, don't know. Worked just fine using a save from the previous version though, just when I restarted the game. Missed the Jenny yoga scene sort of, found her in her room on a Friday morning (I think) but there was no interaction or photo received.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes