3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

ItsFreeTime

Dec 8, 2020
Kinda surprised by the sudden negative comments about the update.

Think you all forgot that this game been dead for years now, and this guy, ZipTieFun, is working on it and adding new content on his own while giving it for free.

You can always wait for the next RAincest update on the original game and judge by yourself if it was worth waiting for :ROFLMAO:

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
With the upcoming public release 0.15.50 a restart is required as I am changing the story-line progress system and also I am updating and improving some of the older content as there is still about 900 images still from the old game I need to remove etc.
The main reason is to change the story pacing and have a better build up of sexual tension with Bobby and the girls by adding a bunch of smaller scenes like what I did with Liza and her making eggs for him etc. Rainces kinda did this but then drop the thread so there is a lot of loose ends in the original game.

Once I release 0.15.48 there will be a long delay before the release of 0.15.50 as there is a lot of changes needed. Once I have a full list of changes it will give me a better idea if how long it will take.

If above is to be believed in its entirety.

A few thoughts on,

For the love of "insert belief system deity" introduce pregnancy and abortion.

Assets;

After All this time the bedroom doors still look the same; Change three out of the four to individualize them to the girl. Maybe a placard (assigning the girls a favorite color) or (since you are using a panel door aesthetic then) the inlay of the panel could be colored a decorative molding being the same color as the curtains and the accent wall color of the girls room.

events related;

A paper route early on to map the POI and to earn cash.

Family time around meals, so you can earn trait points when talking to the chosen female; one point per one trait per one meal per one female.

earn an inside joke, secret or moment of with the females to add a bonus growth to a singular trait when triggered for the remainder of the game.

More expansive and exhaustive list of criminal, deviant behavior

Introduce a supplier and builder of and for unique things like; drugs, getting ride of bodies and additions on to the house.

Build additions on the house
Build an underground spanking palace (some people might call this a dungeon)
Build a drug lab to make extra money.

script;

I thought in the OR of bad bobby the massive dick dream sequence was hilarious totally should improve on that as well.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Kinda surprised by the sudden negative comments about the update.

Think you all forgot that this game been dead for years now, and this guy, ZipTieFun, is working on it and adding new content on his own while giving it for free.

You can always wait for the next RAincest update on the original game and judge by yourself if it was worth waiting for :ROFLMAO:
My guess is that the version posted and lost to most players it seems, is it's a test version, whatever that implies. Perhaps game mechanics which seem to be working to some degree. There is a problem, at least with my saves, with Lucy not being in her room for the photo shoot when it's supposed to happen, instead she is out in the yard with her sisters. Then there is the problem of game progression (not much happening) and the grind is almost unbearable with Mom, with the end result being pretty much the same on either path (good or bad ending). Also there seems to be a problem with that ending on the MC's computer. After choosing a path and playing it through the choices for what to do with Mom's boss still exist if you access the computer in Late Morning. Overall though the delayed update and the frustration of little game progression would be my guess as to the complaints found here. People have been waiting years to finally get somewhere with this game.

Reactions: Santoly

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Who knows if the compressed version will be different from the one due out today?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Who knows if the compressed version will be different from the one due out today?

No, because someone posted it here: https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-bobb...46-test-version-ziptiefun.130448/post-9411625 but seems like it has nothing new from the last version.

Also

Once I release 0.15.48 there will be a long delay before the release of 0.15.50 as there is a lot of changes needed. Once I have a full list of changes it will give me a better idea if how long it will take.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Question too the community as whole are you
upset cause the update came with very little additive content
or
upset that this variation of BBS by ZipTieFun there is not faster updates between the regular releases leading to end game?
and or
just upset there is no pregnancy and abortion yet?

You PPL 'smfh' wtf over and out? An individual can only work so fast, so long for so little pay and respect for his work, before one descends into the despair of IJDGF mentality and resorts to flipping tables and snorting powdered caffeine to get the job done (usually followed shortly thereafter by shoot out with law enforcement and with many innocent victims caught in the crossfire) in the meantime.

This ain't the local drug dealer who you can just give a call whenever you needing a fix and then throw money at to get it.
Just trying to say let 'em work at pace that will get the job done before, burnout or boredom hits the project.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IgorMkg83

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
My guess is that the version posted and lost to most players it seems, is it's a test version, whatever that implies. Perhaps game mechanics which seem to be working to some degree. There is a problem, at least with my saves, with Lucy not being in her room for the photo shoot when it's supposed to happen, instead she is out in the yard with her sisters. Then there is the problem of game progression (not much happening) and the grind is almost unbearable with Mom, with the end result being pretty much the same on either path (good or bad ending). Also there seems to be a problem with that ending on the MC's computer. After choosing a path and playing it through the choices for what to do with Mom's boss still exist if you access the computer in Late Morning. Overall though the delayed update and the frustration of little game progression would be my guess as to the complaints found here. People have been waiting years to finally get somewhere with this game.
I’m. It complaining per se. just thought there would be more in this update.
Also I’m finding it a bit frustrating to be unable to trigger certain events that are indicated in the hints such as “giving the sexy dress” to Lucy on Monday night or similar. Or else I just have t figured out how to trigger them
Also I could not get the scenes with mom’s boss either that I found in the images folder.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I think some folks are on edge half expecting Zip to turn out to be someone like Rainces or Icstor. People here like what Zip is promising and don't want to be disappointed with another great game gone bad. I'm giving Zip the benefit of the doubt here because he has communicated regularly and generally delivered on his promises. We'll see.

Reactions: IgorMkg83

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Can you tell me how to get the scenes with mom’s boss (I found those in theimages folder but cant figure out how to trigger them.)

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Can you tell me how to get the scenes with mom’s boss (I found those in theimages folder but cant figure out how to trigger them.)
Which images sub-folder are you referring to? Naming the files would help too.

Last edited:

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
First you have to finish the sunbathing in the backyard events
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

then do the

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Above is not perfect but it gives the rough idea and run down of when and how to do it.
When in doubt save often.

Last edited:

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
You know ZipTieFun this latest update is a banger bro.

FOK JULLE NAAIERS, the neigh Sayers, the liars and cheats

Keep on, keeping it on... like the radio in the cab of a dark road trucker.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes