3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

WalterGrey

Jan 11, 2021
Thank you for the update Zippy :D

I hope the chatter here doesn't get you down, been thinking about getting into development myself and I dread the potential negative feedback (not sure I can keep a regular schedule).

hobby2121

Jan 13, 2020
Mais uma vez a misturar tudo... Enfim... Falta de percebas?

# Again you're mixing apples and oranges. Despite the away too long comments of yours I read it all and answered accordingly. Just do the same making an effort to understand its content. You're misdirecting the conversation by whitewashing it (when you put everything on the same basket). Again.

But let me wrap it up for you really quickly:
- Complaining is totally fine. We all do it. And for good reasons (delay,...)
- Conspiracy theories are pure rubbish. (Yes, tinfoil hats should have their own threads and have fun their own way)

Clear now? No? Do I criticize a lot (poor logic like yours)? Yes I do. I do it for fun. It's awesome :ROFLMAO:. You don't like it? Just suck it up my friend as this is a forum (do you even know what a troll is?).
Well obviously, i'm not your friend..but yes..I am glad you have your perspective and I have mine. Regardless if you think you are right or not..which obviously you aren't. Just because you think its apples and oranges, when in fact its really asking you to read people's post and actually come up with a reasonable answer versus your gibberish.

But yea, whatever makes you happy. It's ok to live in your own bubble with whatever forum users that believe in your comments. I am glad you find it fun, even if your logic is incorrect. Just because someone states their opinion on conspiracy theories, it isn't rubbish, its just rubbish to you. Just because at the time the delay had no responses is what you consider a good reason..its ok because its what you think its considered good. See how your logic is also how you feel is only good for you? That's what normal people call opinions. You only state its a "good reason" after someone explains why Zip was late on his update. Still it had nothing to do with the game, as you pointed out. We can go back and forth. It doesn't matter. I told you before, its a matter of perspective and I still think you are a troll.

I'm sure you will respond again, because that's what trolls do. And if not, prove me wrong. Unlike you, I actually don't need to comment on every negative post.

• Haha
Reactions: Don202 and edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Well obviously, i'm not your friend..but yes..I am glad you have your perspective and I have mine. Regardless if you think you are right or not..which obviously you aren't. Just because you think its apples and oranges, when in fact its really asking you to read people's post and actually come up with a reasonable answer versus your gibberish.

But yea, whatever makes you happy. It's ok to live in your own bubble with whatever forum users that believe in your comments. I am glad you find it fun, even if your logic is incorrect. Just because someone states their opinion on conspiracy theories, it isn't rubbish, its just rubbish to you. Just because at the time the delay had no responses is what you consider a good reason..its ok because its what you think its considered good. See how your logic is also how you feel is only good for you? That's what normal people call opinions. You only state its a "good reason" after someone explains why Zip was late on his update. Still it had nothing to do with the game, as you pointed out. We can go back and forth. It doesn't matter. I told you before, its a matter of perspective and I still think you are a troll.

I'm sure you will respond again, because that's what trolls do. And if not, prove me wrong. Unlike you, I actually don't need to comment on every negative post.
Go away... :LOL:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Bad Bobby Saga [0.15.46] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (1.84 GB/ 298 MB) :WorkUpload,Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Percebo a ansia mas deviam de respeitar os prazos do programador...

# I understand the nature of this platform and therefore your most welcome early links. However I believe you should have respected dev's will and waited a couple of days in appreciation for his effort.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Percebo a ansia mas deviam de respeitar os prazos do programador...

# I understand the nature of this platform and therefore your most welcome early links. However I believe you should have respected dev's will and waited a couple of days in appreciation for his effort.
Why don't you write this to the person who provided the link to it? I just compress what is, if a download link is posted here, I will compress it and the rest is not important to me.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Why don't you write this to the person who provided the link to it? I just compress what is, if a download link is posted here, I will compress it and the rest is not important to me.
Está lá...

# It's there, right above yours. As I said, I understand it (that's what this forum is all about) but in my opinion you (both) could have waited 2/3 days (people have waited a lot more) as he never refused to deliver it here. It'd show respect and appreciation for his effort and openness.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Está lá...

# It's there, right above yours. As I said, I understand it (that's what this forum is all about) but in my opinion you (both) could have waited 2/3 days (people have waited a lot more) as he never refused to deliver it here. It'd show respect and appreciation for his effort and openness.
I really care what you think

• Haha
Reactions: Santoly and edgaia
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes