3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

slapd17

Jan 17, 2022
Could some please upload a save file with the 15.46 events completed. My save file is bugged for some reason and wont let me start any of the new events.

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
É so disparates...

# There is so much rubbish in that (where to start) and you only wrote one sentence. It's never nice when someone is hit by misfortune let alone when he's been the only dev delivering. Expecting compensation for the delay? Are you for real? Consider yourself lucky if we get an update, any update...
Ya need to calm down big boy,its not like i threatened anyone and im not expecting anything.I said"hope" and i think that words are important.I hope that ZipTie is ok thats what is important but i dont know him personnaly i only know him because of his game.(sorry for my english and try to calm down i didnt kill anyone with my post sorry if there was any missunderstanding)

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Ya need to calm down big boy,its not like i threatened anyone and im not expecting anything.I said"hope" and i think that words are important.I hope that ZipTie is ok thats what is important but i dont know him personnaly i only know him because of his game.(sorry for my english and try to calm down i didnt kill anyone with my post sorry if there was any missunderstanding)
Amigo, o teu ingles não interessa. Falhaste, admite. Não gostaste, arruma para o lado. Siga...

# If you wrote it wrong meaning a different thing, it's not my mistake, is it? All you had to do was to admit it and fix the mistake.

Nobody here is his acquaintance either. Its simple courtesy, you got the idea. Your english level is not important here but if you're misunderstood, you'll be prone to some kind of bashing... Just try to understand why and be humble enough to admit the mistakes. Big boy? You never now...

Last edited:

hobby2121

Jan 13, 2020
Queixar-se é uma coisa, perder tempo com teorias da treta é outra... Haja paciencia.

# Let's not mix apples and oranges. Of course everybody has the right to complain. There are obvious reasons for that (Zip's delay,...). I complain about RAInces all the time and I'm not even a patron. So what?

In this case nobody is trying to stop him from posting anything but dismissing his train of thought. May we do it? Are we allowed to find it far-fetched and useless? This is a forum...

Everybody is entitled to his own theories about what's going wrong here and may well post them. But they must keep in mind people may not agree with them because it may not hold - due to lack of actual data (worthless speculation) - and mostly because in the end it really doesn't matter - do I work for the internet police? Who cares about that shit?? The few who do, just open a new thread, as someone suggested, and have fun. As for the rest of us, we only care about the game.
You only mentioned my first sentence about whether its a conspiracy theory or not and then ran with it by saying you guys also have your opinions on whether to dismiss it or not. But you quoted it as the whole response without even responding to the whole response. Even off of the first sentence, you didn't even bother to read the rest of it, which was still my opinion and had nothing to do with the conspiracy theory in the first place..it does have something to do with me as a pledge person on Patreon being disappointed by the delayed update with no response until today about Zip having personal problems without letting anybody know (which is really none of my business anyway, but as a person who pledged and was waiting for an update for 6 weeks, I think I should at least be able to vent in this thread), which others have said "only people who pledged has a right to complain", which is exactly who I was as one of those said people.

I also notice you respond to every negative post on here with something along the lines of "he doesn't owe you anything". I never said he owned me anything. You also say stupid crap like "am i the internet police", well apparently you think you are because the way you respond is like someone who has to troll everyone's message on here who gives a negative statement for what was true at one point. If Zip says the update was 2 weeks ago, then doesn't follow through, then for pledgers like me, it is a disappointment. Which is exactly what I said.

Open a new thread? for what reason. For the conspiracy theory that was already solved without your personal response. You only care about the game? I doubt that, if you do, you would only talk about the game, but instead you respond with criticism to those who voice out their own opinions. And like you say, you aren't even a patron to Rainces and complained all the time, but with Zip, you don't complain at all? Explain to me the difference between how you were on Rainces to how anybody here who complains on Zip's? Hypocrite much?

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
You only mentioned my first sentence about whether its a conspiracy theory or not and then ran with it by saying you guys also have your opinions on whether to dismiss it or not. But you quoted it as the whole response without even responding to the whole response. Even off of the first sentence, you didn't even bother to read the rest of it, which was still my opinion and had nothing to do with the conspiracy theory in the first place..it does have something to do with me as a pledge person on Patreon being disappointed by the delayed update with no response until today about Zip having personal problems without letting anybody know (which is really none of my business anyway, but as a person who pledged and was waiting for an update for 6 weeks, I think I should at least be able to vent in this thread), which others have said "only people who pledged has a right to complain", which is exactly who I was as one of those said people.

I also notice you respond to every negative post on here with something along the lines of "he doesn't owe you anything". I never said he owned me anything. You also say stupid crap like "am i the internet police", well apparently you think you are because the way you respond is like someone who has to troll everyone's message on here who gives a negative statement for what was true at one point. If Zip says the update was 2 weeks ago, then doesn't follow through, then for pledgers like me, it is a disappointment. Which is exactly what I said.

Open a new thread? for what reason. For the conspiracy theory that was already solved without your personal response. You only care about the game? I doubt that, if you do, you would only talk about the game, but instead you respond with criticism to those who voice out their own opinions. And like you say, you aren't even a patron to Rainces and complained all the time, but with Zip, you don't complain at all? Explain to me the difference between how you were on Rainces to how anybody here who complains on Zip's? Hypocrite much?
Mais uma vez a misturar tudo... Enfim... Falta de percebas?

# Again you're mixing apples and oranges. Despite the away too long comments of yours I read it all and answered accordingly. Just do the same making an effort to understand its content. You're misdirecting the conversation by whitewashing it (when you put everything on the same basket). Again.

But let me wrap it up for you really quickly:
- Complaining is totally fine. We all do it. And for good reasons (delay,...)
- Conspiracy theories are pure rubbish. (Yes, tinfoil hats should have their own threads and have fun their own way)

Clear now? No? Do I criticize a lot (poor logic like yours)? Yes I do. I do it for fun. It's awesome :ROFLMAO:. You don't like it? Just suck it up my friend as this is a forum (do you even know what a troll is?).

Last edited:
Reactions: migsszx

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Could some please upload a save file with the 15.46 events completed. My save file is bugged for some reason and wont let me start any of the new events.
Maybe need to start a new game?

Question; Do we need to start a new game on 15.46?

That idea was floated awhile back, did it get implemented for 15.46?

Last edited:
Reactions: edgaia

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
Amigo, o teu ingles não interessa. Falhaste, admite. Não gostaste, arruma para o lado. Siga...

# If you wrote it wrong meaning a different thing, it's not my mistake, is it? All you had to do was to admit it and fix the mistake.

Nobody here is his acquaintance either. Its simple courtesy, you got the idea. Your english level is not important here but if you're misunderstood, you'll be prone to some kind of bashing... Just try to understand why and be humble enough to admit the mistakes. Big boy? You never now...
The missunderstanding was if i killed anyone with my post because you reacted like i did.There is no mistake if i used the word "hope" and you used the word "expect" because they do not have the same meaning

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Maybe need to start a new game?

Question; Do we need to start a new game on 15.46?

That idea was floated awhile beck, did it get implemented for 15.46?
É algo que fica sempre no ar realmente...

# I always get that feeling it's better to start it from the beginning. I believe there was one update with new content/ changed renders in the middle of the game (in changelog). But it probably happened once (it's not fresh in my memory). From then on new content only as the story unfolds... I don't think starting all over will ever become compulsory but we never know. For now saves should work...

Last edited:
Reactions: tonyzz and Rauum

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
É algo que fica sempre no ar realmente...

# I always get that feeling it's better to start it from them beginning. I believe there was one update with new content/ changed renders in the middle of the game (in changelog). But it probably happened once (it's not fresh in my memory). From then on new content only as the story unfolds... I don't think starting all over will ever become compulsory but we never know. For now saves should work...
If the save is after 0.15.40 then there is no need to restart but in the last update I remade Liza cooking eggs for Bobby scene which only stay active untill you start the "Mike Phone event" so going back or restarting would help.

With the upcoming public release 0.15.50 a restart is required as I am changing the story-line progress system and also I am updating and improving some of the older content as there is still about 900 images still from the old game I need to remove etc.
The main reason is to change the story pacing and have a better build up of sexual tension with Bobby and the girls by adding a bunch of smaller scenes like what I did with Liza and her making eggs for him etc. Rainces kinda did this but then drop the thread so there is a lot of loose ends in the original game.

Once I release 0.15.48 there will be a long delay before the release of 0.15.50 as there is a lot of changes needed. Once I have a full list of changes it will give me a better idea if how long it will take.

zip

DevilGizmo

Jan 14, 2022
If the save is after 0.15.40 then there is no need to restart but in the last update I remade Liza cooking eggs for Bobby scene which only stay active untill you start the "Mike Phone event" so going back or restarting would help.

With the upcoming public release 0.15.50 a restart is required as I am changing the story-line progress system and also I am updating and improving some of the older content as there is still about 900 images still from the old game I need to remove etc.
The main reason is to change the story pacing and have a better build up of sexual tension with Bobby and the girls by adding a bunch of smaller scenes like what I did with Liza and her making eggs for him etc. Rainces kinda did this but then drop the thread so there is a lot of loose ends in the original game.

Once I release 0.15.48 there will be a long delay before the release of 0.15.50 as there is a lot of changes needed. Once I have a full list of changes it will give me a better idea if how long it will take.

zip
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Teekanne

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018

zip
O problema nunca é a demora mas o silencio...

# As long as you keep us (supporters and/or fans) posted like you did here, there's absolutely no problem with you needing more time to release any of the upcoming updates. We'll just wait, confident that the wheels are in motion. That's all we want (things moving...). Keep up the awesome work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rauum
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes