3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Está lá...

# It's there, right above yours. As I said, I understand it (that's what this forum is all about) but in my opinion you (both) could have waited 2/3 days (people have waited a lot more) as he never refused to deliver it here. It'd show respect and appreciation for his effort and openness.

So, if the person who posted the link publicly decided to instead "report the update, which should be done unless folks are looking for those extra special brownie points" and it appears as new update on the recently updated page, would you have still posted your comments if it was done anonymous? I'm guessing not.

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
So, if the person who posted the link publicly decided to instead "report the update, which should be done unless folks are looking for those extra special brownie points" and it appears as new update on the recently updated page, would you have still posted your comments if it was done anonymous? I'm guessing not.
Outra vez...?

# Again, I understand the nature of this forum - I wouldn't comment it in other threads, no (this thread is managed by the dev himself, therefore it'd be his release). But unlike others, Zip has commited to release it here too, just holding it for a few days as appreciation for his supporters. Is that too hard to comply with?

Last edited:

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Could be just someone who is disgruntled over the update perceived to have "taken to long" to be released.

No way to know if it really is a "new member" without some sort of in place ip and or account logging, tracking (so other users they themselves can see if another user has multiple accounts here on f95z) by site admins. We will never know.

I swear some crazy member wrote a long tirade on how beneficial this could be for the community here on F95zone as whole.

moron.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: tonyzz and edgaia

migsszx

Aug 20, 2022
Percebo a ansia mas deviam de respeitar os prazos do programador...

# I understand the nature of this platform and therefore your most welcome early links. However I believe you should have respected dev's will and waited a couple of days in appreciation for his effort.
Same thoughts...

Reactions: tonyzz and edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Could be just someone who is disgruntled over the update perceived to have "taken to long" to be released.

No way to know if it really is a "new member" without some sort of in place ip and or account logging, tracking (so other users they themselves can see if another user has multiple accounts here on f95z) by site admins. We will never know.

I swear some crazy member wrote a long tirade on how beneficial this could be for the community here on F95zone as whole.
Sim, também me pareceu...

# Yes, that crossed my mind too but even so...

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
It won't be posted here until Saturday, have to work on the weekend?
no i not have time for much think( normal little think to do nothing serious :p)
i have game but wait why i want joying the plasure to play from begins
i have patreon and recently close only subscribers

sorry for english i write fast and dont check my mistyke
(i not have study in english i learn here whit help ^^)

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
no i not have time for much think( normal little think to do nothing serious :p)
i have game but wait why i want joying the plasure to play from begins
i have patreon and recently close only subscribers

sorry for english i write fast and dont check my mistyke
(i not have study in english i learn here whit help ^^)
Tá bom Tony... Mais que suficiente

# Your english trips here and there but you get your point across. Just like Austin Powers (yeah baby yeah)...

• Haha
Reactions: tonyzz

bobchickylegs

Mar 10, 2021
Sorry for posting the link early? I'm a patreon subscriber, and given whatever the dev's wishes were for postponing the update here, I paid to get earlier access, and therefore and choosing to share what I PAID FOR. <3

here's all links:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Sorry for posting the link early? I'm a patreon subscriber, and given whatever the dev's wishes were for postponing the update here, I paid to get earlier access, and therefore and choosing to share what I PAID FOR. <3

here's all links:

Download PC Version 0.15.46
Mega

Download Mac Version 0.15.46
Mega

Download Android Version 0.15.46
Mega
Então não és um mecenas mas um cliente... Mal nenhum nisso mas neste caso...

# If you dismiss or disrespect his standards/values like that, then you're not a patron (supporter), but a client. I agree with that attitude when devs use this platform to promote themselves then block the game to non paying fans. This is not the case here, rendering your "good action" a bit sad*...

* Don't get me wrong. I'm all for game sharing, nothing against the action "per se" ( the whole point of this forum ). But in this case we diverge (for that obvious reason)...

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Hi guys, never played original, but it seems quite promising (both original and mod).
Could use some more clarity, how much content is in mod compared to original?
I did read linked updates (newest is from over a year ago) and skimmed some pages in the mod thread and original game thread, but they mostly reference some story milestones that are completely meaningless for some new like me, or game versions that seem to suggest, that last two large updates are not ported yet (1.0 at all and 0.15 partially). Original is 3.41 GB, and this mod is 1.49 GB, so less than half (but compression/ better image formats can be involved).
So do I understand things correctly assuming, that mod will probably be ultimate version in time (cos it is actively in development) but original is still worth a look cos it has vastly more content?
Sim

# The answer is yes.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Well I have to say there isn’t much new content. At least not much that I could find. I extracted the images and can’t even seem to find out how to access all those in the game itself.
Could have skipped this update, I think, and waited for the next one.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Could have skipped this update, I think, and waited for the next one.

Should be a long delay now.

With the upcoming public release 0.15.50 a restart is required as I am changing the story-line progress system and also I am updating and improving some of the older content as there is still about 900 images still from the old game I need to remove etc.
The main reason is to change the story pacing and have a better build up of sexual tension with Bobby and the girls by adding a bunch of smaller scenes like what I did with Liza and her making eggs for him etc. Rainces kinda did this but then drop the thread so there is a lot of loose ends in the original game.

Once I release 0.15.48 there will be a long delay before the release of 0.15.50 as there is a lot of changes needed. Once I have a full list of changes it will give me a better idea if how long it will take.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes