3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
I still get updates from Subscribestar but I can only see the title of the posts since Im not paying and its apparent that the subscribers are still on the same version that is on this site 1.5 months later. He posted a schedule that basically said that he was posting updates either weekly or bi-weekly so for how many weeks did he have the flu?

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Do this mission - Go to Mom's to-do list and you will see this, now steal her key at night on a Thursday when she is asleep then go to her office with the keys and hack the bosses PC

Make a save then have some fun with Mom :love:, then reload the save and just get the keys only otherwise you will have to wait another week :ROFLMAO:

after all that go back to your room and use the PC and learn to hack more :cool:

Just keep repeating all this in order

View attachment 2289301
How much Hacking points are needed? I´m at 30 and it still says i need to improve

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How much Hacking points are needed? I´m at 30 and it still says i need to improve
you need 3 in total but doing the hacking learn scene seems to be what triggers the story progression not the integer itself. so cheating does nothing for you. might even screw up your game. Each hacking learning opens a different Hack office scene

Reactions: Qixoni and Qalx

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I still get updates from Subscribestar but I can only see the title of the posts since Im not paying and its apparent that the subscribers are still on the same version that is on this site 1.5 months later. He posted a schedule that basically said that he was posting updates either weekly or bi-weekly so for how many weeks did he have the flu?
Dunno. At least Zip didn’t die from the flu as SummerP did apparently. :LOL:.

• Haha
Reactions: sleep dream

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
you need 3 in total but doing the hacking learn scene seems to be what triggers the story progression not the integer itself. so cheating does nothing for you. might even screw up your game. Each hacking learning opens a different Hack office scene
Oh dammit. Despair is such a bitching thing. Let's ser if i screwed up or not

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Which Tuesday, is the question and is it a, the or next Tuesday on this plane of existence?

Just asking for a non existential plane walker.

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Which Tuesday, is the question and is it a, the or next Tuesday on this plane of existence?

Just asking for a non existential plane walker.
we can only hope Ziptiefun post 2 time today on patreon for advise member
still testing uptade and work on for can uptade.cross fingers
if test go smooth tonigth if no later him fix ^^
:D dont rush dont rush

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Não é um dia ou 2 que faz a diferença. Mas erros (se for versao teste ainda ) vai ter sempre por isso...

# Any delay of 1/2 days is not that critical... But if it's still a test version (v15.48), it's supposed to have bugs so... just upload it (we're the testers). Fix later. :LOL:

• Love
Reactions: tonyzz
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes