3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
if it's a christmas special it's going to be horrible, i'm waiting for 0.15.48
I'm waiting for Public release 0.15.50, reason being:

As I stated before on pervious posts I am currently focused on adding content (0.15.40 to 0.15.48) and then use the Public release 0.15.50 to clean up the story-lines and then I can adjust it and either increase or decrease grind / pacing or add in filler content etc. And based on feedback or if certain things do not feel right I can change or remove them.

Once all the pieces are in place it is much easy to see how the game should play out because streamlining as you go can make more work as I could paint myself into a corner and then having to go back and change content / storylines which can be a pain in the arse...

So the short answer is wait till 0.15.50.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
The special kind of flu where a sneeze may end with 50/50 chance of either or both pissing and shiten yourself at the same time?
I don't want it that special, bro...

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Not really into electrosex myself (no judgements, just not my thing) but I have knocked over (with the help of pets, sneezing fits and my own ignorance) a many liquids within the vicinity of my keyboard. Out of all of them Ginger Ale is possibly the worst (especially the more natural ones made with pure cane sugar and real ginger) with Earl Grey tea coming in close second too clean on, in and about the keyboard something about how certain plastics, metals and that oh so pesky electricity react with them.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes