3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
It was interesting when he forgot (”Hey All, I have that forgotten about the Xmas update...”) about the ”Christmas special” he himself mentioned earlier (”Hi All, I will release a Christmas special in a day or so as a ”Thank You...”) ...
Could be two separate people using the same account and not realizing who said what first.

Basically confirming my thoughts on that there are more one person (people) acting in place as the developer in the projects of bad bobby (rancies or ziptiefun version) their code signatures are way too similar but not same.
Like if someone explains how to change a tire on car to another person there would be subtle differences on how its done but the end result being the same.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Could be two separate people using the same account and not realizing who said what first.

Basically confirming my thoughts on that there are more one person (people) acting in place as the developer in the projects of bad bobby (rancies or ziptiefun version) their code signatures are way too similar but not same.
Like if someone explains how to change a tire on car to another person there would be subtle differences on how its done but the end result being the same.
That's a logical explanation but after that came other mysteries, who had flu? who have a sticky keyboard? and why nobody moved?!

Reactions: Mammolo

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Ziptiefun never stopped billing when I supported him on Patreon only a couple of months back and I wasn't the only one pissed at the point I left. He had promised an update at a specific date. At one point he even gave a link to a empty area on a Mega account that people could check in case he put something there. Numerous times he said the update is coming on this and that week day. He went silent not answering any question on what was going on. 5 weeks after the date he still had not released anything. No one has the flu for two months. He has a normal job aswell so if something brakes on his computer he should afford to my a new part. His computer have been good enough for the games he have made this far. Sounds like another excuse to delay the game further.

Reactions: migsszx

drawntogetha

Jul 9, 2020
Ziptiefun never stopped billing when I supported him on Patreon only a couple of months back and I wasn't the only one pissed at the point I left. He had promised an update at a specific date. At one point he even gave a link to a empty area on a Mega account that people could check in case he put something there. Numerous times he said the update is coming on this and that week day. He went silent not answering any question on what was going on. 5 weeks after the date he still had not released anything. No one has the flu for two months. He has a normal job aswell so if something brakes on his computer he should afford to my a new part. His computer have been good enough for the games he have made this far. Sounds like another excuse to delay the game further.
Well that other time update came through though with delays. And patreon sub was 5$ so only 1 month wasted I guess.This time he did the right thing by stopping billing given that he can't promise the release even with some delay. Could be thousand reasons why he does what he does. I see no need to get pissed about this, since now you don't waste money, no?

Reactions: Jarul and TommyTuba

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Maybe not... a two month flu, but there are other forms of bronchial inflammation and infections the present themselves as flu like symptoms; covid, aids, anthrax, tuberculosis just to name a few.

Medically speaking there are many more, but I am not going write book on the types of bronchi and lung born illnesses that may or may not be from secondary flu infections or have flu like symptoms unto themselves.
When it is wholly dependent on the medical coverage one has, hell even a good doctor can miss diagnosis flu like symptoms as a lesser illness when or if it is something much worse.

Then again maybe your right and he's lying to cover for he's lack of compilation.

-There is no honor among thieves only trust to get the job done, blades at ready when jobs over and survive the wounds once the spoils have been bleed for.

Mammolo

Apr 26, 2021
But he need someone young, flu free and more unsticky to make those working... :rolleyes:
I think quite each version came from the same person, code difference or not. Fact is each version have the same problems, and stuck after some month sometimes seems to be in Russia, sometimes South America, always country with low entrance for people, 1.000$ are good money, they can make more but if they stuck the supporters don't give money. I supported 5/6 games but after few months, without a reason was ending

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
I think quite each version came from the same person, code difference or not. Fact is each version have the same problems, and stuck after some month sometimes seems to be in Russia, sometimes South America, always country with low entrance for people, 1.000$ are good money, they can make more but if they stuck the supporters don't give money. I supported 5/6 games but after few months, without a reason was ending
We need to call Bugsbusters!:eek:

Reactions: Mammolo

sleep dream

Jun 1, 2020
He added the "dream" system in the new version to realize special events that do not conform to the development of the plot, such as Christmas. I guess this new system may be the important reason for the BUG.

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
I don't care about fast uptades, I like ziptiefun's work, I don't mind whether or not he stops billing on patreon.
but have no news or simple posts for say hello i m live, i don't understand this.
if I don't post it's not because I don't have time or work too much it's because I don't want to.
same the patreon, we don't subscribe for have a fast uptade ,
but to support and be supported( i think in this way).

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes