3.30 star(s) 29 Votes
Mar 8, 2018
theres an update with images on Subscribestar, but because he paused payment i can't look at them until i message him directly... which then the site tells me to extend my sub... which then says i need to contact him directly. I'm stuck in a loop lol

Sadslayer1

Nov 17, 2020
theres an update with images on Subscribestar, but because he paused payment i can't look at them until i message him directly... which then the site tells me to extend my sub... which then says i need to contact him directly. I'm stuck in a loop lol
Same. I sent a mssg on his twitter account a while ago but no response yet

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Same. I sent a mssg on his twitter account a while ago but no response yet
So stopping payments blocks updates from subscribers? you'd think he'd unblock payments the moment he had something to release.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Update.....
Hey Folks,

I been busy fixing the story-lines and rendering new scenes etc. Again sorry for the delay but I waited until I have some positive news.

It is just a slow process of testing scenes people do not trigger and make sure it does not soft-lock the game e.g. "Stops a player from starting a story-line if the starting scenes is no longer playable".

I will do my best to keep you up to date when I have new info to share.

Big Hug...

Zip
xmas jenny room 00.png xmas jenny room 01.png

Kapparot

Mar 31, 2020
Update.....
Hey Folks,

I been busy fixing the story-lines and rendering new scenes etc. Again sorry for the delay but I waited until I have some positive news.

It is just a slow process of testing scenes people do not trigger and make sure it does not soft-lock the game e.g. "Stops a player from starting a story-line if the starting scenes is no longer playable".

Big Hug...

Zip
View attachment 2375055 View attachment 2375056
Thankyou❤

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Sorry about that but subscribestar is not the best when pausing billing compared to patreon. Things will be back to normal at the start of Month (March).

Zip

Marlon Lopez

Dec 10, 2021
Update.....
Hey Folks,

Big Hug...

Zip
Don't care bro you can do it l here waiting for you update

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Sorry about that but subscribestar is not the best when pausing billing compared to patreon. Things will be back to normal at the start of Month (March).

Zip

Se estás a trabalhar, para quê pausar a cobrança no Patreon...? Sê honesto com o pessoal. Basta isso.

# If you're really still trying to round it out, why would you pause the billing...? Just be honest with your supporters (and fans, for that matter)...

Because you haven't met a deadline? Because issues and bugs kept piling up when you thought you were so close? Probably you weren't all that close... It doesn't matter. No Patreon rule was broken there (still working on it) - again, a supporter is not a client. Just avoid posting release dates before completion.

The way you've handled this whole situation surely did ring a bell ( RAInces all over again ). We can easily cope with postponing, but not so with deception. All you've to do is to come forward and admit you're having trouble delivering it properly and that you'll need some more time. I believe you caught some bad habits from RAInces. If you're the one and the same, just drop that persona. It doesn't suit you as ZipTieFun.

You've been doing a great job, for the time being you're the only one we can rely on, so plz make an effort to be a bit more straightforward. Keep up the good work.

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Jesus the soundtrack's funny as heck lol. Love the exaggerated kill scene when you rape people. 10/10 game!

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Update.....
Hey Folks,

Big Hug...

Zip
OMG! Is that Lucy playing with the mom!? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :love::p:love::p:love::p

No not Lucy, Jenny, I think....who cares which daughter it is?! It's hot! :D

Sadslayer1

Nov 17, 2020
Update.....
Hey Folks,

Big Hug...

Zip
HES ALIVE !!!!!

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Daughter to mother...
Don't make me send you to my room!
Now, finish your dinner and wine then off to bed with you.

• Haha
Reactions: tonyzz

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Update.....
Hey Folks,

Big Hug...

Zip
When it starts to be postponed several times, and especially when it starts with empty promises and lies. When a Dev promise an update in a couple of days (testing) but after 2 months he comes to get us drunk with funny pretexts and promise to deliver after another month, we can't help but think he's a liar. Because no test lasts 3 months. This guy could've been honest and said he needs a break or he's stopped developing the game altogether. Rather than making fun of people by treating them like kids. it really smells like the RainCes system.
You might see shitty updates once every 6 months or even once a year. But this game is as dead as the original one. And it's not a few teasers from time to time that will bring it back to life. We have already experienced this scenario and we know very well where it leads.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes