3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

fata001

Jun 20, 2019
Nearly Ready... update
Hey,
Just a update on what is going on.

First up I have finishing going through the code and doing some tidy up so hopefully I should not be seeing any big bugs popping up in the next version.

I have added a lot of new content and not just the Xmas-content.

I have been busy updating how I render the scenes and making them look a lot nicer as the lighting I was using was way too boring and made the scenes look flat.

Anyways here what coming in the next update....
  • Added more to the Liza story-lines
  • Reworked Liza / Mike blackmail story-line.
  • Updated Liza room and changed out "Bobby's Old car"
  • I updated a lot of old renders with new lighting and background scenes.
  • Updated Ms Anna morning screen and added Jogging scene
  • Game-Over Ms Anna Laundry Scene
  • Game-Over Liza "Trapped under bed"
  • Liza dream scene
  • Liza going for a drive.
  • And yes the x-mas content as well.....
  • Shit-load of small changes to code and scenes.
Anyhoo Zip.....

I am so happy someone picked up where Rainces left off... honestly I loved these renders he picked, the story type (which I think you have not only followed along the lines but improved on) and to top it all off you are regularly updating it....I am so tired of starting games that never have a conclusion to the story, everyone starts their games and never follows through.

Reactions: fz and TommyTuba

drres

Dec 6, 2022
I was wondering how to acess office scenes in the work with girls when caught them stealing so if anyone can tell me
cause if there are any conditions to be followed or something

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I was wondering how to acess office scenes in the work with girls when caught them stealing so if anyone can tell me
Vais ter que esperar algum tempo ainda...

# It's not ready (available) yet. And I do think it'll take a while (if ever) so...

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
yeeee we are back home.....
zip news ???
it will be that I'm old now but I'm starting not to remember that
what happened in the last uptade .....
while we wait for some of your tease renders I wish
good day everyone..

we wait angry( joke) paicefull...
how-i-met-your-mother-mimym.gif

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
When Bobby accesses the work computer, you need to choose the revenge path to progress the story if I remember correctly.

Reactions: drres

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Havent checked this game in a while but it seems the lad is going the Bones route, pop in every now and then and post a "soon" update, suprised he hasn't faked having kidney stones.
he was already sick with the flu, probably only the "homework eaten by a dog" version remained.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2022
Havent checked this game in a while but it seems the lad is going the Bones route, pop in every now and then and post a "soon" update, suprised he hasn't faked having kidney stones.
he was already sick with the flu, probably only the "homework eaten by a dog" version remained.
You all need to chill out and stop acting so spoiled and entitled. Stop being ridiculously negative to Ziptiefun. We all want the update but acting like this aint gonna make it appear any quicker.

vanss

Jul 20, 2018
You all need to chill out and stop acting so spoiled and entitled. Stop being ridiculously negative to Ziptiefun. We all want the update but acting like this aint gonna make it appear any quicker.
To be fair, the patreon supporters are 100% entitled to new updates, or at least explanations as to why the update is taking so long, after all, they are PAYING. But when it comes to the people who don't support him on patreon, yes, they are not entitled to anything.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes