3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
He'll hide again til nxt billing and show Lucie's new pinkish nipple for a teaser...:LOL:
a new study shows that working for long periods of time to change the color of turgid and erectile female organs can lead to long-term memory loss, incoherence and long periods of inactivity, as well as a lack of concentration to complete any action, some may even had sudden seizures. of losing touch with reality...
MV5BZGRlNTg1NjgtNDkyYi00NGUzLWFiMTgtOTU0Zjk0ZjZiZDY3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDgyNjA5MA@@._V1_.jpg

Last edited:

klou

Jan 25, 2023
a new study shows that working for long periods of time to change the color of turgid and erectile female organs can lead to long-term memory loss, incoherence and long periods of inactivity, as well as a lack of concentration to complete any action, some may even had sudden seizures. of losing touch with reality...
View attachment 2519720
He needs to change the color every month for milking purpose.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
This is getting really annoying. The Bad Bobby game is great, but whoever started the going remake goes merges after a while, some want to make a quick buck, the other's computer broke, the stupid third can't remember where the old version is and where the new one is. Another promised to release his version last summer, but now he have gone silent. He became Moderator sits at Rainces in Discord and cries about how bad the f95 forum community is and does not appreciate them. Offers to ban them. I'm appalled by their insolence.
What to appreciate? The Nothing?

Reactions: jokersama

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
This is getting really annoying. The Bad Bobby game is great, but whoever started the going remake goes merges after a while, some want to make a quick buck, the other's computer broke, the stupid third can't remember where the old version is and where the new one is. Another promised to release his version last summer, but now he have gone silent. He became Moderator sits at Rainces in Discord and cries about how bad the f95 forum community is and does not appreciate them. Offers to ban them. I'm appalled by their insolence.
Simple. Don’t wanna get called out, stop making bull shit dates for releasing updates. It’s not rocket science.
The fact that they cry about not being appreciated when it’s b.s after b.s with them, it’s hilarious.

Last edited:

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
My comparison was the the guy in breaking bad had the background in chemistry not zip.

I know nothing about him personally, privately or friendly. My extent of knowledge begins and ends at "he makes a popular game <-> mod that is pretty good".

That is it... so the people talking as if some knowledge or lack of it doesn't explain the scope or give context to his real world knowledge or a lack of it, in general to any particular field. Then using this to come to the conclusion that this is why the game is not released, late or he is lying, is a delusional argument.

Use his history of (lacks and misdirection) as a accurate point of context not the contents of a post (least one of them being mine) to bolster a false narrative you have.

I was just comparing two guys extremely talented individuals; one having a chemistry background the other may or may not.
I want no part of dog piling on Dev just because.

1. No one is forcing you support a (any) Dev financially.
2. No Dev is obligated in anyway too release anything even if he (she it they them) states it will be dropped on _ date.
3. Devs do not make money here, f95z is a pirate site any contrarian understanding of this is quixotic.
You do realize this site is where developers get exposure right, yes it might be a pirate site but its not like devs don't know their game is on here many actively engage with users on here.

People aren't going to support a dev without first trying out their game. If this site didn't exist they would have alot less supporters on their patron.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
I believe most critics here do wish Zip success, cos only that will give the game a chance a chance to be developed further, and that's what we care about. I myself turned from a pirate fan to a paying Patreon because I love the game, and back, because I lost faith in the Dev. If you continue to lie to your audience - currently paying or not - it will react irritated, that's how humans work. And consequently, the audience disappears, then the funds will cease, and then the game itself.

To those defending the Dev by attacking us critics along the lines of "you have no right in this, you're not even paying": yeah, we do have that right. If I promise to mow your lawn for free, and do not show up, will you feel angry? Yes. Will you recommend me to your neighbors? No. Can I sustain my business like that? Nope.

Few exceptions, who did stay successful I know. looking at you, ICESTOR, SAD Crab... :cautious:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I believe most critics here do wish Zip success, cos only that will give the game a chance a chance to be developed further, and that's what we care about. I myself turned from a pirate fan to a paying Patreon because I love the game, and back, because I lost faith in the Dev. If you continue to lie to your audience - currently paying or not - it will react irritated, that's how humans work. And consequently, the audience disappears, then the funds will cease, and then the game itself.

To those defending the Dev by attacking us critics along the lines of "you have no right in this, you're not even paying": yeah, we do have that right. If I promise to mow your lawn for free, and do not show up, will you feel angry? Yes. Will you recommend me to your neighbors? No. Can I sustain my business like that? Nope.

Few exceptions, who did stay successful I know. looking at you, ICESTOR, SAD Crab... :cautious:
Very well said. :)

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Nope, if someone offers to mow my lawn for free, then doesn't turn up I shrug my shoulders and mow it myself. but then I'm not an entitled little bitch, I might be a little disappointed, but life goes on. Paid nothing and got what I paid for.
precisely: disappointment. with the exception of some hopeless trolls the rest of us do not feel entitled but like you would in my lawn metaphor: disappointed.

Of course life goes on, nobody here seems suicidal - at least to me - about the delay.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
precisely: disappointment. with the exception of some hopeless trolls the rest of us do not feel entitled but like you would in my lawn metaphor: disappointed.

Of course life goes on, nobody here seems suicidal - at least to me - about the delay.
You didn't say disappointment though, you said anger!
"Disappointment" is a reasonable response to an unfulfilled expectation, "anger" is not reasonable, it's the response of someone who feels "owed"/"cheated", aka "entitled".

It is very reasonable to be disappointed/frustrated that ZipTie has failed to hit his targets on so many occasions. But all the anger isn't. It's fair to post about his failures to fulfill his uploads, but there is a line between giving readers information to make informed choices and whining like little bitches.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Nope, if someone offers to mow my lawn for free, then doesn't turn up I shrug my shoulders and mow it myself. but then I'm not an entitled little bitch, I might be a little disappointed, but life goes on. Paid nothing and got what I paid for.
True, but it doesn’t make the guy who promised to mow your lawn for free on a specific date any less of an ass for not following though as promised.

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
Why do people miss the point, all the time. If you cant follow through with dates, promises, HE MADE, DON’T FUCKING MAKE THEM

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017

I wish Zip or anyone wanting to continue BBS all kinds of success. I even wish Rainces success if they ever continue it. The problem is that they all end up making the same mistake of not communicating or telling outright lies or at least randomish promises that they should know won't turn out to be real.

I think most people's list of demands for a continuation are surprisingly small. They want something that looks and feels as close to BBS as possible, but with more progress and less time between updates. We don't need upgrades to graphics. We don't want changes to models. Don't add or remove kinks, or add backstory or characters. If you as a dev are bursting with all kinds of cool ideas, use them to make your own game. I would play the hell out of a game like BBS or at least like how I thought BBS was going to be before it just turned into a cycle of frustration. I will always mourn the games I imagined resulting from the early updates of BBS or Big Brother and similar games that ended up just fading out or turning out later to not be what seemed to be promised.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes