3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
True, but it doesn’t make the guy who promised to mow your lawn for free on a specific date any less of an ass for not following though as promised.
Sure, I won't argue too hard with that, a man should make every effort to hold true to his word.
One thing that was missing from that analogy though, a man who offers to mow your lawn for free is a friend yes? is that a fair assumption?? If a friend of mine failed to show up when he promised my first thought would be concern, not anger, I'd wonder what happened to him. Even if he was a total flake I'd simply stop expecting him at the "promised" times. Free is still Free.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Why do people miss the point, all the time. If you cant follow through with dates, promises, HE MADE, DON’T FUCKING MAKE THEM
There are all kind of reasons why people can miss a deadline, that can range from legitimate outages, to getting drunk at the pub and forgetting, Shit happens, take a chill pill before you blow a vein. Bottom line is he doesn't demand payment, him posts it himself freely.

klou

Jan 25, 2023
Why do people miss the point, all the time. If you cant follow through with dates, promises, HE MADE, DON’T FUCKING MAKE THEM
Bcoz, he knew this game will be abandoned later anyways so he taking his chances....

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
You didn't say disappointment though, you said anger!
"Disappointment" is a reasonable response to an unfulfilled expectation, "anger" is not reasonable, it's the response of someone who feels "owed"/"cheated", aka "entitled".

It is very reasonable to be disappointed/frustrated that ZipTie has failed to hit his targets on so many occasions. But all the anger isn't. It's fair to post about his failures to fulfill his uploads, but there is a line between giving readers information to make informed choices and whining like little bitches.
bah! Anger, Frustration and disappointment all stem from the same source, if I may quote the headline of an article from Psychology Today> "Anger: Behind The Frustration and Disappointment. Part 2: We get angry when we want something to change." We do not feel entitled, we would just indeed like to change Zip for the better. We know we can't. If my "lawn metaphor" was not catchy enough, how about road rage? Someone cuts you off in traffic. or drives too slow. Not dangerously, but selfishly. Most people 's immediate reaction - incl. mine - is anger. But... Why? no foul, no injury, no danger, no money paid/lost?

This forum is dedicated to talk about the game. in the absence of any update & having exhausted everything else game-related (nipples!) all what for us is left to talk about is.. the absence of the promised update and the fairly entertaining daily excuses.

If the way we do this qualifies us as "whining little bitches" in your eyes, I strongly suggest you leave this forum immediately and seek the company of fellow noble men before our mere presence strains your shirt.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2022
"whining little bitches"
That about sums you all up. Although I'd also add entitled and ridiculous.

It's a shame you all spam the ever living fck out of this thread. Look at almost any other game here and It's just talk about the game and helping each other out. If anyone should leave it's all of you who do nothing but complain about something great you get for free.

lxyzn

Nov 16, 2022

It's a shame you all spam the ever living fck out of this thread. Look at almost any other game here and It's just talk about the game and helping each other out. If anyone should leave it's all of you who do nothing but complain about something great you get for free.
Your position is erratic, just defending the author. Is there any strong argument?

Reactions: migsszx and Qalx

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020

There are not a lot of other game creators who do what ziptiefun does.The problem is not to dissapear someday and never communicate again about your game like a lot of creator could do because then peoples just stop giving them money.The problem is that ziptiefun come back once or twice a month just to make another promise that he know he wont fulfill so peoples continue to support him and he can keep all his patreon and SS subscribers without doing anything(we are talking about like 800$/month)

(Also tbh you look alot like ziptiefun secret account who just defend himself without having to answer to everything )

Macaronietree

Feb 5, 2022
Didn't he said something like that way back 2021 when he will update his game on his office and then disappear for a couple of months.

lxyzn

Nov 16, 2022
Didn't he said something like that way back 2021 when he will update his game on his office and then disappear for a couple of months.
He took over the game in July last year, and then he couldn't stick to it at the end of the year. Until now, he hasn't updated it, and the break time is longer than the update time.

Reactions: migsszx and Qalx

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
He took over the game in July last year, and then he couldn't stick to it at the end of the year. Until now, he hasn't updated it, and the break time is longer than the update time.
now, probably instead of doing something about the game, he spends more time making excuses for...

Reactions: lxyzn

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Money for nothin' and your ad clicks for free...
I want my—I want my—I want my web TV
That ain't workin'
Get your money for nothin', and the ad clicks for free
Easy-easy money for nothin', easy-easy ad clicks for free,

lxyzn

Nov 16, 2022
Maybe I'm being romantic. You're the author and I'm the reader. Our relationship is based on works, and there is no update. We're just strangers.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
(Also tbh you look alot like ziptiefun secret account who just defend himself without having to answer to everything )
omg, you are correct.. o_O more than 90% of his posts are for this game alone! Smells fishy to me, too.

C'mon, zippy, drop the charade, and just get that update out. mail me a usb stick (remember to check if its really the latest version on it, first :cautious:), and I will post it.

We'd much rather talk about new updates, too, than having this senseless debate..

drres

Dec 6, 2022
Does Zip have his own discord?

P.S. I found a game created and some renders posted on discord by the handler "OGRey"
Couldn't find the game though, can someone help?

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2022
omg, you are correct.. o_O more than 90% of his posts are for this game alone! Smells fishy to me, too.
Imagine being this insecure that when someone calls you out for your immature ridiculous behavior you double down on it with a laughable conspiracy. Yikes.

Reactions: Stil996

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
P.S. I found a game created and some renders posted on discord by the handler "OGRey" Couldn't find the game though, can someone help?
drres, what OGRey exposes is a game that has not yet been created, OGRey is only working on it, and, apparently, this will not happen soon.

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Dallocort
Just excuses

I taught I brought the new version with me to work to upload as the internet at home was acting up but instead I brought the wrong version w

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes