3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Krelan

Jun 6, 2018
Those who defend developers who do things like this are just making it worse. They're like telling the dev that it's OK to be lazy and lie. I'm not sure how slow his internet connection might be, but not being able to upload it for 5 days is nonsense at all.

lxyzn

Nov 16, 2022
Those who defend developers who do things like this are just making it worse. They're like telling the dev that it's OK to be lazy and lie. I'm not sure how slow his internet connection might be, but not being able to upload it for 5 days is nonsense at all.
Digging potatoes in Siberia

Reactions: Mammolo

lxyzn

Nov 16, 2022
Digging potatoes in Siberia
Try to report on the sponsored website, but the website is obviously biased towards the author.

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
it seems to have a lot of pictures from different types of scenes so do you know if:
-will he use cg from the original game or this one
-is he planning to release one big version of his game or will he release 0.1 then make small updates regularly?

klou

Jan 25, 2023
it seems to have a lot of pictures from different types of scenes so do you know if:
-will he use cg from the original game or this one
-is he planning to release one big version of his game or will he release 0.1 then make small updates regularly?
or if that Ogrey is just Zip and teasing again. :unsure:

Reactions: Mammolo
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes