3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
No I don't think so, since he's still working on the first release.
Been hearing about him for a while now, hopefully he puts down something soon so we get a thread to watch/bookmark even if it is just a proof of concept.

drres

Dec 6, 2022
Catch me up to speed here, been waiting on the "updates" on the Bad Bobby games that are kinda.....still active. Got ZiptieFun version, Rainces version, BBS2 V0.1 SummerP, BBS2 development - summerP. Who's OGREN, which version is he working on?SummerP with the 2 versions. If only they'd all collab and work on the 1
So RAincess gave the first game which is super good
Then Zip here changed the game a lillte while keeping the story similar and having amazing scenes(Game over)
SummerP gave us kind of a Sequel to the OG BBS where Bobby return from Juvie cause his family realized what he was doing (He plays victim card)
And now we have OGRey who has these awesome renders and is making his own version of BBS which will be coming soon and looking at all the renders he's given its gonna something good like real good

SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022
So RAincess gave the first game which is super good
Then Zip here changed the game a lillte while keeping the story similar and having amazing scenes(Game over)
SummerP gave us kind of a Sequel to the OG BBS where Bobby return from Juvie cause his family realized what he was doing (He plays victim card)
And now we have OGRey who has these awesome renders and is making his own version of BBS which will be coming soon and looking at all the renders he's given its gonna something good like real good
I gotcha, OGRey. I said OGRen my bad haha.
So OGRey is another version potentially to get "abandoned" or drawn out for months/years, i get lost with the multiple games all the story lines blur into a wonky time line for me. Non of them got to the point with Lucy & Anna succumbing to the son (my main ladies) don't remember which version it was but the son and Anna sat on the bed and he said he'd protect her with Anna looking REALLY confused and fighting the weird situation. That was 100% perfect moment

Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
I wonder how his supporters are reacting to all these delays, I'm really curious ... not for anything else but just to understand what the people who pay think about it:unsure:

Reactions: migsszx

lxyzn

Nov 16, 2022
I wonder how his supporters are reacting to all these delays, I'm really curious ... not for anything else but just to understand what the people who pay think about it:unsure:
Anger and wildness

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Been hearing about him for a while now, hopefully he puts down something soon so we get a thread to watch/bookmark even if it is just a proof of concept.
Maybe someone will open up a development thread for OGRey so we can keep his game separate from Zip’s.

Reactions: jan.spam

Kerzha77

Aug 29, 2022
Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes