3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
I ended my donating. I’m not giving someone who pulls this shit one cent. Lots of other developers who actually try to put a product out REGULARLY I’ll donate too.
As I stated yesterday, doesn’t cost anything to communicate and tell the truth.
The truth is that he's not working on the game anymore since the last update. But he can't tell the truth because he wants to keep getting paid without doing anything. He's just a crook.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Or maybe it's some form of monstrous PR? Anti-advertising is also advertising .... He will appear when the money stops flowing to him ... He apologizes, releases an update and disappears again, promising a bunch of everything ....... People will finally get what they wanted and calm down for a while, they will start paying, and everything will go around in circles ... But his name will always be heard, and there you can raise the price ... How is this version?
Although, it is highly likely that he didn’t do anything and is just playing for time, and the name has already been made for himself! How, the tenth thing ... And there you can abandon this game "cursed" by someone and do the same with another game ... And so on ...;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ma5k and migsszx
Oct 26, 2022
It seems simple to me why he’s not commenting. Has no update and nobody believes the excuses anymore
He's just a crook.
Or, or, you all are acting bizarrely spoiled and ridiculously negative so he's ignoring the toxic crap. Why would he cater to this B.S.

When he drops the update I have no doubt the very next day you all will be back to it with is nonsense.

jjojjoo

May 28, 2018
hello you know what versionning is for those who know the game will never end so the 3 number are the major version so 0 the minor version 15 and the fix that is 472 so don’t be in a hurry here

jasonx4453

Nov 18, 2021
I'm just gonna wait maybe he will upload the new version Tomorrow he said he was going back Sunday night so let's hope for the best

Reactions: lxyzn

Bobby+18

Jun 28, 2022
ZipTieFun think about it - hey it would be cool for him to bring back the human slave gang so bobby could threaten the family like he was going to tell mom and sisters you'd rather be raped by me alone or multiple guys leaving no choice in their hands .

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes