3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

klou

Jan 25, 2023
When someone gives me something for free I say thank you, I don't beg, I don't look a gift horse in the mouth and I don't bleat & whine when it stops. (I don't subscribe on a regular basis, but I have been known to throw a donation or two)

I get you have other concerns like why your slave isn't supplying your dose of free smut like he said he would. Bad Slave!!!

I can't say I'm impressed with ZipTies failure to hold to his own deadlines either or his failure to account for it (I think he's handled it in the worst possible way), But everything has been said already, spamming the same complaint over and over is boring, if you're going to troll the thread at least try to make it entertaining.
what u saying? is it not boring here when he leaves every month ?

• Angry
Reactions: American Gothic

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
what u saying? is it not boring here when he leaves every month ?
What are you saying? that you don't have anywhere else to be? You'd just sit here staring at an inactive thread when there are thousands of others on this site alone, god knows how many on the internet. Notifications are supposed let you know when something interesting has been posted, not the same old spam.

lxyzn

Nov 16, 2022
What are you saying? that you don't have anywhere else to be? You'd just sit here staring at an inactive thread when there are thousands of others on this site alone, god knows how many on the internet. Notifications are supposed let you know when something interesting has been posted, not the same old spam.
However, for users who subscribe every month, the emails they receive are all cheating.

Reactions: Jarul and Qalx

klou

Jan 25, 2023
I'm here on this thread bcoz i want to witness a miracle.

Last edited:

Acoolg77

Oct 7, 2021
Is this game got abandoned?
it seems like that.
zip was online but no answer. not here not on patreon.

last update in december.

time is not a problem but to tell the truth it is.
it´s like i said. i hope the best for the game.
we all dont know what he has for problems. private, drugs? dont know.

maybe he will bring the update and the people calm down.
so this way or we have to wait about the OGRey project.

Marlon Lopez

Dec 10, 2021
it seems like that.

last update in december.

Do you can pass link or discord of OGREY PLEASE ?

Reactions: edgaia and lxyzn

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
His boss (mom) grounded him from computer use is this really the new idea being floated on why there is no update.
Whats next dog ate his (home) work?
It happens or it doesn't at this point, too much exerted effort has been wasted on this topic.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
His boss (mom) grounded him from computer use is this really the new idea being floated on why there is no update.
Whats next dog ate his (home) work?
It happens or it doesn't at this point, too much exerted effort has been wasted on this topic.
He put more effort into making new excuses than working on the game. And he also complained about the "atmosphere" on the forum, when in fact he was the one who continuously made false promises.

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
it seems like that.

last update in december.

What OGRay project?

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes