3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Bobby+18

Jun 28, 2022
ZipTieFun and see if you shave all the characters, women and men, most people including me don't like that shit, there's Victoria, the one who worked in the office and now Lucy, takes that shit out of the game.

• Angry
Reactions: onitosan

drres

Dec 6, 2022
What the hell kind of misunderstanding, OK, fuck it, OK, he mixed up the version of the game, but it's been a whole fucking week! No update, no message from him. Stupidly ignoring everyone.
I am just uk giving him the benefit of doubt
He might be going through a tough phase
We don't know his situation
Yeah yeah "How long does it take to drop a msg"
Not long yeah we know
But he doesn't exactly *need* to give an explanation to us here
On his Patreon? definitely
But maybe he is gonna give the update
So let's just give him the benefit of the doubt

P.S.
He might really be milking i don't really know
But let's hope for the best

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
I'm just gonna wait maybe he will upload the new version Tomorrow he said he was going back Sunday night so let's hope for the best
you say zip meant sunday 9/4...and we figured sunday 2/4....maybe.
I think you are right and we did not understand.
after all why say I'll be back on Sunday when it would be easier to say today.
if him come up this day whit a uptade i think i owe him an apology
sincere and happy. let's wait and see.

Reactions: TommyTuba

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Calm down incel. Jesus.

Realize you're screaming about a game you jackoff to. A game you get for free.
He’s not screaming at a game. He’s responding to you and your post implying that people shouldn’t get a bit pissed and feel misled by a dev who repeatedly misses deadlines and offers lame excuses.

I’m not that bothered since there are SO many good games out there and devs that do a much better job of communicating with their peeps and meeting their self-imposed deadlines.

• Red Heart
Reactions: migsszx

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
you say zip meant sunday 9/4...and we figured sunday 2/4....maybe.
I think you are right and we did not understand.
after all why say I'll be back on Sunday when it would be easier to say today.
if him come up this day whit a uptade i think i owe him an apology
sincere and happy. let's wait and see.
Yeah right, probably we also had the wrong year...
0a843f6d06f17268deea02edaf02a14c.gif

Oct 26, 2022
Hey Zip, stop it plz. You're getting more and more ridiculous with this double identity.
Dude.
This is easily the most pathetic deflection I've ever seen and I've been around on the interwebs for a long time.
As if the Dev has to hide behind a fake account to tell you you're being ridiculous and pathetic. lol.
This is literally why the facepalm reaction was invented. I feel bad for you kid. Get out of grandma's basement.

onitosan

Nov 20, 2021
Many games look terrible and yet they are made and have regular updates. The characters are terrible the plot sucks but anyway . - ;) The author does it because he wants to earn money and is honest about it . I mean to own patrons . I noticed that some games with cool ideas are uphill here . They give these games here hoping to gain patrons i understand these days money is the most important thing .

I don't understand people who say one thing and do another .

Why say you want to give someone something and then come up with 100 things not to do it ?

it's like with other things that happen around us :LOL:

4f8e6f9639c5079bc2f9f8654169cb78_w200.gif

But anyway i hope the game won't stay abandoned because i like it and the characters that are in it ;)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That doesn’t make sense.
What doesn't make sense? This was free when it was a mod, it was free when it became a standalone game, and it will likely still be free IF he ever releases another update.
Nobody is buying a free game, if you are a subscriber what you are buying is some advanced/early access and the right to pat yourself on the back for being a contributor rather than a beggar.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
What doesn't make sense? This was free when it was a mod, it was free when it became a standalone game, and it will likely still be free IF he ever releases another update.
Nobody is buying a free game, if you are a subscriber what you are buying is some advanced/early access and the right to pat yourself on the back for being a contributor rather than a beggar.
if you feel like a beggar, that's your problem, most if not majority of us have other concerns. To be clear, the main reason for the annoyance is that he has been breaking his own terms, conditions and promises regularly since last year

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
if you feel like a beggar, that's your problem, most if not majority of us have other concerns. To be clear, the main reason for the annoyance is that he has been breaking his own terms, conditions and promises regularly since last year
When someone gives me something for free I say thank you, I don't beg, I don't look a gift horse in the mouth and I don't bleat & whine when it stops. (I don't subscribe on a regular basis, but I have been known to throw a donation or two)

I get you have other concerns like why your slave isn't supplying your dose of free smut like he said he would. Bad Slave!!!

I can't say I'm impressed with ZipTies failure to hold to his own deadlines either or his failure to account for it (I think he's handled it in the worst possible way), But everything has been said already, spamming the same complaint over and over is boring, if you're going to troll the thread at least try to make it entertaining.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes