3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

diskx1415

Mar 6, 2024
u can download compressed and update only and drop from winrar and copy update to folder game this compresed game
ps. today update :D?

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
Traditionally, there are delays. It's a pity that Zip continues to set deadlines without being 100% sure that it will meet them, but oh well... I bet that the update will be released on the weekend at the earliest and now the dev simply doesn't have time due to work.

• Sad
Reactions: john1230

Gary-x

Jul 27, 2023
great exaggeration its not even been a week since his last post . i know the set release date was the 1st but a week delay is quite normal for games on here and its barely been 3 days . there is no reason to speculate right now .
What's scary is that I've gotten used to it

• Haha
Reactions: john1230 and tonyzz

LiveSkul

Oct 2, 2017
great exaggeration its not even been a week since his last post . i know the set release date was the 1st but a week delay is quite normal for games on here and its barely been 3 days . there is no reason to speculate right now .
Are you new here? this has been repeated every time, with every update over the years. he first promises to release something on some date, and after that disappears for several months

• Wow

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
He basically left everything till the last minute. As usual, encoutered errors or ran out of time. Typical.

• Thinking Face

Gary-x

Jul 27, 2023
Why is that scary? it's normal for Devs to miss target dates (this one in particular), what IS scary is the number of people who can't learn from past patterns of behaviour... at least he hasn't stated he was uploading it this time, so that's a step in the right direction.
He said it. Updated on July 1st... He disappeared for half a year after the last time he broke up (exaggerated technique)

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes