3.20 star(s) 32 Votes
Oct 26, 2022
Still quiet, no info and no update, not even "sorry, found some bugs"
Jesus Christ just move the fuck on.

This game always updates whenever the hell Zip gets to it. It's been that way for over a year. You know that.
Any of you acting like you're a victim when it's a free game you jack off to is bizarre at best.

Who cares what his excuse is. Maybe his dad died.;) Maybe he's fucking some Vietnamese Hooker nonstop on blow for a month. Who knows. Who cares.

The game will get here when it gets here or it wont. Acting like a little bitch aint gonna make it appear any quicker and you just turn this thread into a bunch of grown ass men crying over a game. A game.

Oct 26, 2022
Holly fuck! if only you'd take your own advice!
You see I'm actually a fan of this game. Isn't that the reason why we're here John? We're Bad Bobby fans right?

Would I like more updates? Of course. Who wouldn't. But seething or crying constantly about the update not being here, over and over and over and over, just turns this games thread into a circle jerk of complaining. Using your tears as lube.

I have a idea. Don't donate money to the dev. Play other games for free. Boom. Problem solved. No more tears.

Trust me friend I'd rather be talking about the actual game itself then talking to you...

Xnader

Jun 17, 2023
People who can not wait for the update can play "karen, wtf?!" It is a very short vn under development but can give a good masturbating session

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

cocyutus

May 21, 2018
Bro its not like this game has deep story or characters that we can discuss while waiting. The only thing you can discuss here is really the ridiculous excuses we got before like his laptop got stolen or whatever. No one really cares tho its just fun talk

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
You see I'm actually a fan of this game. Isn't that the reason why we're here John? We're Bad Bobby fans right?

Would I like more updates? Of course. Who wouldn't. But seething or crying constantly about the update not being here, over and over and over and over, just turns this games thread into a circle jerk of complaining. Using your tears as lube.

I have a idea. Don't donate money to the dev. Play other games for free. Boom. Problem solved. No more tears.

Trust me friend I'd rather be talking about the actual game itself then talking to you...
Olha ele... Então amigo...!? :LOL:

# Gothic my friend... :LOL: Long time no see. You keep doing your sheep thing right...? Awesome. The day people stop complaining here is the day the game is dead... And it's closer than you "think". Seriously, come out already (as Zip) :ROFLMAO:. This passive-aggressive thing of yours (dev's pet - hater of "haters") is just ridiculous.

Let's talk about the game for once then. How is progress? What can we expect in the near future (7 yrs waiting...)? Will v0.15.50 ever come out? When (2 yrs, 10, 50)?

Show up hands:

Who thinks this game is taking way to long for too little progress?
Who thinks bashing the dev gets us nowhere (counter productive)?
Who thinks this game was great at the beginning but it has become a sluggish mess/nonsense (milking/laziness much?!)?
Who thinks that if people aren't pleased, they should simply move on?

No matter which side you take you implicitly admit that the game has serious problems. So as long as people talk there's still hope (audience). Once they shut up it's over.

Last edited:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020

Right, you seem to be in a more reasonable state so I'm going to say it again.

Stop your white knighting activity as it's annoying and it don't fit in with your profile picture.

I've been hounding you like how you've been hounding Scotty1212 for the pass few weeks, just so you know how it feels to be stalked and I think you've gotten the message now.

I find it tiring so I'm not going to bother continuing down this path as if you haven't gotten the message by now you are not going to get it.

Oct 26, 2022
Stop your white knighting activity
If you think dunking on entitled people is "white knighting" you need to google the term because that aint it.
I've been hounding you like how you've been hounding @Scotty1212 for the pass few weeks, just so you know how it feels to be stalked and I think you've gotten the message now.
Holy shit are you for real right now? You've been "Hounding me"? Bro, I have zero clue who you are until this exchange. Like zero. That's fucking hilarious you think you've been stalking me.

As for Scotty he had a temper tantrum freak out and reported Zips accounts and got him banned from Patreon. You don't do that and then get to post here like it never happened.
I find it tiring so I'm not going to bother continuing down this path
Yeah all that nonexistent "stalking" must be exhausting.

Last edited:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
If you think dunking on entitled people is "white knighting" you need to google the term because that aint it.
Holy shit are you for real right now? You've been "Hounding me"? Bro, I have zero clue who you are until this exchange. Like zero. That's fucking hilarious you think you've been stalking me.

As for Scottie he had a temper tantrum freak out and reported Zips accounts and got him banned from Patreon. You don't do that and then get to post here like it never happened.
Yeah all that nonexistent "stalking" must be exhausting.
OK, still too dense to get it:(

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes