3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
The hint system in this game leaves a lot to be desired.
I go to look at the next steps for mom, and it says I need to check out her office, but that I have to complete the cocktail events first. So why isn't it telling me hints for the cocktail events instead? Like maybe how to even start that?
Tells me to talk to the sister in the kitchen, then won't let me talk to her.
The hints are all over the place.
Actually liking this version of the game, in spite of the forever remakes. Far from perfect though.

Zenjuz

Jul 23, 2022
The hint system in this game leaves a lot to be desired.
I go to look at the next steps for mom, and it says I need to check out her office, but that I have to complete the cocktail events first. So why isn't it telling me hints for the cocktail events instead? Like maybe how to even start that?
Tells me to talk to the sister in the kitchen, then won't let me talk to her.
The hints are all over the place.
Actually liking this version of the game, in spite of the forever remakes. Far from perfect though.
You need to increase domination points of your mom to start the cocktail event

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
You need to increase domination points of your mom to start the cocktail event
Just for a warning. There's a scene with her in the kitchen that seems to screw up the hints. It has to do with her work and the way she's dressed. If you don't do that scene the hints stay on the right track. I was just playing and it came up again when I am already to the part where with her sister she is going out drinking on Tuesdays and right away I get the hint about going to the office and finishing the cocktail event, even though I already have done that and the office has been closed. Luckily scroll back is enabled on this game :)

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes