3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
I think what you need for pills are the ones you get when you find Lucy and Julia passed out in Lucy's bed (check Julia's purse) after a night of drinking. My save is very much past that point in the game so it wouldn't be that much fun for you.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
The more I think about this update the more odd it sems to me.

Bobby's actions are motivated by what benefits him, like he went to steal the phone for Liza not because it's the right thing to do. But it is so that he can use the video to blackmail Liza into doing things for him and corrupting her in the process.

His action in the latest update have no benefits to him (besides the physical sexual gratification) and in fact incriminates himself by recording his crime and giving Lucy leverage over him if she finds the video he made.

I'm willing to give ZipTieFun the benefit of doubt and see where he is going with the story, but this update shows that he don't have "what benefits Bobby in the long run if he does this" in his thoughts.

I don't know, I may be over thinking this.

Reactions: Santoly

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
The more I think about this update the more odd it sems to me.

Bobby's actions are motivated by what benefits him, like he went to steal the phone for Liza not because it's the right thing to do. But it is so that he can use the video to blackmail Liza into doing things for him and corrupting her in the process.

His action in the latest update have no benefits to him (besides the physical sexual gratification) and in fact incriminates himself by recording his crime and giving Lucy leverage over him if she finds the video he made.

I'm willing to give ZipTieFun the benefit of doubt and see where he is going with the story, but this update shows that he don't have "what benefits Bobby in the long run if he does this" in his thoughts.

I don't know, I may be over thinking this.
You think about it too much. :)
Zip has often written that he has a lot of ideas but, as you can see, little time to implement them. This is why something incoherent is created, a patchwork of his ideas and Raince's ideas that lead nowhere. For Zip, only pretty graphics and individual scenes count at the moment.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes