3.10 star(s) 34 Votes

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
A hero to do a compressed version ? I mean, one that can be downloaded quick and without the 5 Gb limit.
Thanks a lot, my next best friend ;) (y)

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
Nois que não tem pc sofre kkkk não tem link pra Android
Just in case: it would be better for everyone, including you, to post messages in English. If you don't know English, you can use Deepl.com
Só por precaução: seria melhor para todos, incluindo-te, enviar mensagens em inglês. Se não fala inglês, pode utilizar o Deepl.Com, por exemplo

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I can't see anything new here... Hardly. Unless he used variable from the beginning of the game to trigger forced route, in this case, needs a new start of the game. Not bothered.

Borland252

Jul 20, 2024
Чего вы все удивляетесь отсутствию чего-то нового? Рип же ясно дал понять, что переделывал историю Анны, а большинство нового контента со всеми фиксации выпустит 6 сентября. Это же та сложно - прочитать анонс к выходу обновления?

bananana73

Jan 19, 2020
Well I don't know how much there's supposed to be. And the help messages don't help at all. But just keep skipping time until the event show up. As far as I can tell there's one very meaningful Liza event, and a whole sequence of Lucy events that's like 6 or 7 events with a lot of meaningful content. Blackmail path. I don't know what the other path may or may not have, I didn't have a save for...whenever that decision was supposed to be made.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Чего вы все удивляетесь отсутствию чего-то нового? Рип же ясно дал понять, что переделывал историю Анны, а большинство нового контента со всеми фиксации выпустит 6 сентября. Это же та сложно - прочитать анонс к выходу обновления?
Why are you all surprised by the lack of something new? Rip made it clear that he had reworked Anna's story, and most of the new content with all the fixations would be released on September 6. It's hard to read the announcement for the update?

3.10 star(s) 34 Votes