sbycw

Feb 6, 2019
Corruption is greater than 50. Why can't you work in the stripe club and talk to Madison without working options?

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
I find same error after downloading this file there is no update in the quest
Same here, I've tried different paths to lead up to 7am-2pm including working either job or simply resetting the time and waiting.

Is there a chance to flip the variable in the console to progress this event?

Reactions: killa

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
To anyone confused as to what to do: Just check the hints on the left sidebar.

Leus

Nov 6, 2017
Same here, I've tried different paths to lead up to 7am-2pm including working either job or simply resetting the time and waiting.

Is there a chance to flip the variable in the console to progress this event?
Same problem here

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I skept the prologue. Hints tell me to do Madison storyline, wich doesn't show on hints and haven't seen her in the game yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wait till day 50, I think its automatic. you can simply use the console to skip ahead days.
This. Once the news from John comes on day 50 the game will progress.

Jul 9, 2017
Skipped prologue, used console to get to Day 50 but didn't have enough Corr to take stripper job at the time. Now I've got 88 Corr & 66 Exb, but talking to Madison doesn't give me anything to choose. Now what?

Xansi

Apr 5, 2017
I'm on day 134 and still can't progress the Madison story. Hints say - You turned down the job that Madison offered you, but you can come back if you change your mind or when your depravity level reaches 50. Yet she never has anything for me, feel like this is broken, really don't wanna restart this grindfest again.

cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
Some/all of the time based events don't trigger correctly. It seems to be due to using the "departure" time rather than the "arrival" time. For example, if it's 14:59 when you click on the pole dance, it advances the time to 15:07, but the option to take the class isn't there. You have to go back and come back in, wasting time. If it's 15:00 when you click the pole dance class, it's 15:08 when you're inside and can take the class.

I bring this up because unless you get there as early as possible, there's no way to work as a strip club waitress because you end up getting there after 18:00.

dimtd

Jul 22, 2017
Skipped prologue, used console to get to Day 50 but didn't have enough Corr to take stripper job at the time. Now I've got 88 Corr & 66 Exb, but talking to Madison doesn't give me anything to choose. Now what?
I "fixed" this problem using the console and setting :

SugarCube.State.active.variables.madistriprefuse = true
SugarCube.State.active.variables.stripweitress = false

I might need something else since I am now blocked into the phase :
Husband storyline:Go to bed or enter your bedroom between 7:00 am and 2:00 pm the next day.

desideuce

Apr 30, 2017
I can't believe that even in the new update that the creator has chosen to keep this game this grindy. Seriously, what a shitty grindfest this is. Dear god...Listen yo your feedback and while you don't need to have her fuck everyone under the sun on the first day...Please consider some sort of goddamn balance. It's a terrible game as is and will remain so till you fix this issue.

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
Because the dev forgot to use a set function in EN version. So, basically, you're unable to progress AT ALL, unless you manually fix it or switch to RU version.

Here's an EN fix
For some reason even with this fix I can't get past the husband issue. Thanks though.

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
v0.4 Patreon release!
Mega
There appears to be a missing line which prevents progress in the english version, edit:
<<set $minute += 5;$husbrel to 1;$husbpause to true>>
to:
<<set $minute += 5;$husbrel to 1;$husbpause to true;$husbquarrelday to $daystart>>

To anyone who has already done the quarrel event, you may need to manually add the $husbquarrelday variable and set it to a nyday before your current day.

jwk92

Sep 16, 2018
There appears to be a missing line which prevents progress in the english version, edit:
<<set $minute += 5;$husbrel to 1;$husbpause to true>>
to:
<<set $minute += 5;$husbrel to 1;$husbpause to true;$husbquarrelday to $daystart>>

To anyone who has already done the quarrel event, you may need to manually add the $husbquarrelday variable and set it to a nyday before your current day.
So.... What can I do to fix it?

2.60 star(s) 10 Votes