lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Same probIem here
someone graciously posted a fixed game file a page or so back so first,grab that.

it still didnt seem to quite fix the problem so I scanned around some of this games comments on other boards (including his patreon) I found that waiting for a day when the husband is still asleep in the room at 7 (for me saturday and sunday both worked) and moved in and out of the bedroom at 7 and the event triggers.

Then you get a call to meet with your friend at the bar sunday at 18:00 and some choices to make, I havnt figured out what those choices are connected to yet though.

Finally you must be home the day after or beyond before 12 in the house and someone is at the door, talk with them and follow some more story choices, that again Im not sure what variables theyre tied to, and he leaves saying he'll talk to the husband and call you.

There should be more game after this based on whats in the content but from here on out the hints are all finished so Im at a loss as when you trigger this phone call. If anyone knows please explain.

Hope this helps

OH! I should add you may need to burn your saves or at least revert to one BEFORE the strip club event to properly set the variable with the fixed file. Was not able to find a solution via save edit and console other than starting over.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
does not start:
quest in the park with a rapist, which seemed to be in the old versions when Ashley sunbathed in the park without clothes.
------------------------------
error : missing one or two navigation buttons when ashley is tired in the evening
-----------------------
beach and upper town:
when meeting on the beach, there is only a button to refuse at a value of 100, but there is no button to continue, the same button is not available when communicating with young people

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
does not start:
quest in the park with a rapist, which seemed to be in the old versions when Ashley sunbathed in the park without clothes.
------------------------------
error : missing one or two navigation buttons when ashley is tired in the evening
-----------------------
beach and upper town:
when meeting on the beach, there is only a button to refuse at a value of 100, but there is no button to continue, the same button is not available when communicating with young people
you need to unlock those options. first time you cheat on husband with friends flips a switch that opens those choices or allows certain things to show up at all.

Assuming you didnt cheat (which is nearly impossible with this grind) then in the course of increasing corruption the unlocking events should play out in the normal procession of events.

If you did jump straight to cheats, Im pretty sure you just need to find the unlocking event for whatever you happen to see missing buttons for.

Tl;dr
The buttons aren't missing they're just locked behind a variable switch.

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
someone graciously posted a fixed game file a page or so back so first,grab that.

it still didnt seem to quite fix the problem so I scanned around some of this games comments on other boards (including his patreon) I found that waiting for a day when the husband is still asleep in the room at 7 (for me saturday and sunday both worked) and moved in and out of the bedroom at 7 and the event triggers.

Then you get a call to meet with your friend at the bar sunday at 18:00 and some choices to make, I havnt figured out what those choices are connected to yet though.

Finally you must be home the day after or beyond before 12 in the house and someone is at the door, talk with them and follow some more story choices, that again Im not sure what variables theyre tied to, and he leaves saying he'll talk to the husband and call you.

There should be more game after this based on whats in the content but from here on out the hints are all finished so Im at a loss as when you trigger this phone call. If anyone knows please explain.

Hope this helps

OH! I should add you may need to burn your saves or at least revert to one BEFORE the strip club event to properly set the variable with the fixed file. Was not able to find a solution via save edit and console other than starting over.
You have to not tell the reason for the husband being angry to the first two friends, and after you talk to the third friend, the gangbang scene is available... if it was actually coded into the english side of the code. (yes another fix needed here)

Reactions: lexxus

Salvo

Aug 5, 2016
There appears to be a missing line which prevents progress in the english version, edit:
<<set $minute += 5;$husbrel to 1;$husbpause to true>>
to:
<<set $minute += 5;$husbrel to 1;$husbpause to true;$husbquarrelday to $daystart>>

To anyone who has already done the quarrel event, you may need to manually add the $husbquarrelday variable and set it to a nyday before your current day.
Good job on that, an update does need doing, but having this as a quick fix worked, thank you good sir

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
You have to not tell the reason for the husband being angry to the first two friends, and after you talk to the third friend, the gangbang scene is available... if it was actually coded into the english side of the code. (yes another fix needed here)
Is there a way we could get our hands on the origonal version? Maybe swapping back and forth between versions might unlock the variables or, better still we could work on migrating the code over.

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
Is there a way we could get our hands on the origonal version? Maybe swapping back and forth between versions might unlock the variables or, better still we could work on migrating the code over.
Both language codes are in the file.

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Both language codes are in the file.
I noticed that when I went poking around lol. thanks for the heads up though.

Trying to figure out whats not triggering is a bit too much of a headache atm so I quit looking.

Has anyone gotten the strip club husband friend scene to trigger with what we have here?

zews93

Apr 24, 2018
I noticed that when I went poking around lol. thanks for the heads up though.

Trying to figure out whats not triggering is a bit too much of a headache atm so I quit looking.

Has anyone gotten the strip club husband friend scene to trigger with what we have here?
I don’t know if you were talking about the continuation of the story for this scene

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
Honestly, I have no idea what tall those $ even mean or what to do with them. I will have to wait several months for the author to fix it himself.

N3M35150

Feb 21, 2021
I managed to get to the scene where one of the husbands friends discovers she is a striper, but after that nothing else happens...

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Am I missing something or do you seriously need to go to 50 pole dancing classes? I feel like no one is going to waste that much time

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Am I missing something or do you seriously need to go to 50 pole dancing classes? I feel like no one is going to waste that much time
think its something like pdskill and set it to 50 via the console, but yeah it actually is that high...

I think you gain skill points while stripping but that doesent help you get to 50 and there doesent seem to be any notable benefit.

2.60 star(s) 10 Votes