loluser

Jun 25, 2017
Looks like project is abandoned, unfortunately. In Patreon last post of author dated by march of this year. Hope he's okay and just loss interest to this project only.

• Sad
Reactions: hp_surfer

xJohnnyPervyx

Feb 17, 2020
Hi, im at day 158, with 37 pole dancing skill, how I unlock Stripper and not waitress please ? I go to beach to up slut frame but when I talk to Madison she ask me if I need something...

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Hi, im at day 158, with 37 pole dancing skill, how I unlock Stripper and not waitress please ? I go to beach to up slut frame but when I talk to Madison she ask me if I need something...
Atleast you got that far. I can't even talk to Madison, no clue how to do pole dancing skill, and when I walk into the club all I get is the option to leave no matter what day of the week I go in before or after 5.
The only time I've ever seen her was as John and then when Ashley was trying to figure out where John was.

Reactions: LGZ64

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
For the poledancing job you have to have poledancing of 50 or more and then go back to the club at 5pm on a day when Madison is working to do the interview with the boss.

Anyone ever figure what's up with that husband storyline hint: " Go to bed or enter your bedroom between 7:00 am and 2:00 pm the next day."
Like the guy above, I've tried:
1. going into the bedroom and sleeping at night then leaving and coming back.
2. working at the club, coming back after 7am , in and out of bedroom
3. staying out all night coming home drunk then going to bedroom after 7am
Nothing is working.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Looks like it. Even though the patreon still has quite a few people paying, the dev hasn't responded to them.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Looks like it. Even though the patreon still has quite a few people paying, the dev hasn't responded to them.
I mean, if they have spare cash to burn to give to the dev despite this game being dead, all the power to them I guess.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Considering last patreon update is over half a year old and sounds like that's it based on the title, i very much doubt it. Which is sad since this was fun game.

Punkhazard

Mar 9, 2018
Considering last patreon update is over half a year old and sounds like that's it based on the title, i very much doubt it. Which is sad since this was fun game.
Agreed... cause this type of game consider really rare to find... Where everything was really good either the story line or the corruption of the character... overall, This game quite fun... so that's why i hope there will be another game like this or hoping for the game developer to re-consider to update this game

2.60 star(s) 10 Votes