Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Am I missing something or do you seriously need to go to 50 pole dancing classes? I feel like no one is going to waste that much time
The dev has no problem punishing their players like that. Dunno why. It's a game where cheating is essential unless you really, really, really like to grind.

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
I managed to get to the scene where one of the husbands friends discovers she is a striper, but after that nothing else happens...
Has to be the third friend discovering it. There is no further content for the other two friends discovering. Though as I noted the trigger also isn't in the english version, too complicated to explain where it is without dumping paragraphs of code.

babloo

Jun 13, 2018
hii, i am playing this game for the first time , hint says "continue along with madison route "
but i dont know where she is , i am unable to find her

Dannyowns_u

Aug 5, 2017
hii, i am playing this game for the first time , hint says "continue along with madison route "
but i dont know where she is , i am unable to find her
You will get a call from her sometime after the 50tth day. She works at the strip club.

Jun 10, 2020
I am pretty sure theres a bug: it says enter bed or bedroom betwee 7 am and 2 pm I have tried that multiple times but nothing has happend

Dannyowns_u

Aug 5, 2017
Reactions: Armelle69

Great Pleasures

Jan 11, 2019
Has anyone ever gotten the error in bar bathroom (drinking with husband's friends) when clicking on "back" to continue?
" You felt like peeing and you told the guys that you would be back soon. "

Error <<set>>:bad evaluation: Invalid or unexpected token.

Stack Trace:
Error <<set>>:bad evaluation: Invalid or unexpected token
at Function.value (file://D:/XXX Games/Body Exchange/Body exchange.html:24819:21158)
at HTMLAnchorElement.<anonymous> (file://D:/XXX Games/Body Exchange/Body exchange.html:24821:17076)
at HTMLAnchorElement.<anonymous> (file://D:/XXX Games/Body Exchange/Body exchange.html:24820:30953)
at HTMLAnchorElement.<anonymous> (file://D:/XXX Games/Body Exchange/Body exchange.html:24817:4789)
at HTMLAnchorElement.<anonymous> (file://D:/XXX Games/Body Exchange/Body exchange.html:24817:4565)
at HTMLAnchorElement.dispatch (file://D:/XXX Games/Body Excha...

When I click OK and refresh the page (F5), all is good. But, then after playing a little bit further in the game, I realized that there are sex encounters in bathroom. Was able with Matt (husband), Leo and Ben but never with Rick... So I think it might be a code issue to pick out Rick and this error happens?

No clue but makes sense since I cannot encounter Rick out of all 4 of them.

namtab

Jun 28, 2020
i'm trapped inside an endless loop of nudist walking around while in uptown, emergency not helping because the loop started again immediately, whats going on?

manhus

Nov 19, 2017
Hello, I know i miss something that prevent me continue story line with Madison so i can't start work in her strip club it give me only (Move away) option i'm corruption 94, i attached picture for my state and the hint page.
Hope someone clarify me what i miss here to start work in Madison strip club

Last edited:

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Hello, I know i miss something that prevent me continue story line with Madison so i can't start work in her strip club it give me only (Move away) option i'm corruption 94, i attached picture for my state and the hint page.
Hope someone clarify me what i miss here to start work in Madison strip club
I believe it's only available on the days when she's working. Check at 5 PM.

2.60 star(s) 10 Votes