M2xim

Jun 10, 2018
94 corruption, 85 exhibitionism, hints tell me to come back to Madison when depravity level reaches 50 but there's no depravity stats so i'm not sure what i'm supposed to do right now?!

nerd2312

May 9, 2021
I'm stuck after husband at strip club scene.
Anyone knows what to do next? The guide says to enter your bedroom between 7:00 am and 2:00 pm the next day, but nothing happens.

Reactions: Slagmoth

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I believe it's half of the max value, so in this case it would be 50
TY. How about the scandal with the husband? In the tips it says I am to go to sleep between 7 and 2PM but nothing happens. I can also not go with Jen to the club.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Because the dev forgot to use a set function in EN version. So, basically, you're unable to progress AT ALL, unless you manually fix it or switch to RU version.

Here's an EN fix
Thank you! Just out of curiosity, where was the break in the code?

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
This may be known but in the English variant when looking at the hints, Kekstagram uses Cyrillic rather than Latin. And there is an extra /th while in the kitchen. It can be safely removed.

Also, does anyone know how to trigger the gym sex scenes? OK NM figured it out. The changelog says that it's corruption-based, but you need beauty instead. And not 75 but 70. Checked the code.

Also, in the scene with Jennifer after the fight with Matt, there are parts that are not translated in English. Best to check and do it.

Last edited:

naruto_5221

Apr 21, 2020
Because the dev forgot to use a set function in EN version. So, basically, you're unable to progress AT ALL, unless you manually fix it or switch to RU version.

Here's an EN fix
I find same error after downloading this file there is no update in the quest

2.60 star(s) 10 Votes