Fallin101

Apr 25, 2017
got the call from the husband to go out with him and his friend. if you accept or refuse your next screen is black and you cant progress any further in the game forcing you to restart

Reactions: cniht

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
MY dude just make the washing and eating something auto , no1 wants to click 215 times just to take a shower and eat, why do you people keep adding these useless things its beyond me.
Or just make an option like "wake up and go shower" or something.
Also if you put every singe event of fridays please give us the option to skip days

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Body Exchange [v0.3.2] [Krio Games] - Compressed

Original ALL Size: 926.5 MB
Compressed ALL Size: 176.2 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

XXPHXX

Dec 29, 2017
Body Exchange [v0.3.2] [Krio Games] - Compressed

Original ALL Size: 926.5 MB
Compressed ALL Size: 176.2 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
I respect your decision but as a player view, moving the back/forward button to patreon only is a negative move for me as it's not fun to play HTML games without them. I might keep playing this game but big chance I will hate this system and quit it same like other games who doesn't have the back/forward button.

lttesch

Aug 12, 2017
"Back/Forward" buttons are now only available in the Patreon version of the game.

Yeah you can kiss my starfish. Bad enough there were some game breaking bugs when attempting to do something, but you decided to take the only alternative the player has to circumvent it and put it behind a paywall? Seriously? Shame, I was actually enjoying this game, but you know what, can easily do without.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Another example of "why make this game?" This is another entry into a very crowded field of female life simulators, and the only thing original I can see in it is that it has a bit of a story with a husband (though the player has to read the hints to even suspect that such a story exists). The same old "slow corruption (that really means just grindy-grindy) and click-click-click to accomplish mundane things are the very things that turn people off to these kinds of games, and this game doesn't have anything to compensate for them.

I'm not doing a review because I think it unfair to review a game so early in development, but if I did review it it would be a one-star review, because his game offers nothing that I can't get in many other more mature games.

Reactions: fanfrelle

crave

May 1, 2017
At what point do you get messages on Kekstagram? At over 200,000 followers and haven't gotten one message

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
At what point do you get messages on Kekstagram? At over 200,000 followers and haven't gotten one message
500,000+ followers and they will start. You will start to make a lot of money also. Not sure what to do with it though... and the real Ashley is still in prison and that kind of fell through the cracks after the phone call. Need a continuation to the story (obviously!). :>)

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
After going to the club with Jennifer Monday evening, I get a black screen.

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
This has ton of grind, but if game gets expanded to reduce amount of time when nothing is happening then it could one day rival Life Choices. Long way to go though, but games always take long time to develop.
Game actually has decent amount of content, there is just way too long when you are not doing anything and just repeat same things over and over again. Game should be condensed a lot.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I like the game. Keep at it! I will agree that it is a little grindy, but if you do add more things to do this will go away. I would suggest that you go review your links, as some of the russian as flowed through to the english. Specifically, look at the wardrobe and the sex scene skip text.

I am also assuming the first sex scene is with the husband in the afternoon? There are no scenes prior, in a way a cheating scene?

Also, is there a discord or something?

Last edited:

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Is there an update version only or do I have to download the entire game all the time?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Is there an update version only or do I have to download the entire game all the time?
Am trying to get a compressed version done. Wait a bit and see if they do it for us. :>)
(it is an HTML game, not quite so easy to just post an update for those)

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Am trying to get a compressed version done. Wait a bit and see if they do it for us. :>)
(it is an HTML game, not quite so easy to just post an update for those)
It IS possible. The update would only include the new HTML file and any video or audio files that were added, instead of everything. Pretty simple.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
It IS possible. The update would only include the new HTML file and any video or audio files that were added, instead of everything. Pretty simple.
Did not say it was not possible, said not quite so easy... The Dev would have to build out Twine/Sugarcube such that that they can keep the updated files separated.
Something the Dev should consider. As well as changing to 'webp/webm' images and videos to make it smaller.

cniht

Jun 6, 2017
got the call from the husband to go out with him and his friend. if you accept or refuse your next screen is black and you cant progress any further in the game forcing you to restart
Same issue. Got the message didn't trust me enough after I get out of that screen he's never around at 7pm on Saturday to re-initialize the conversation for a follow up.

2.60 star(s) 10 Votes