Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
How do I earn money in this game?
Also - on the PC you have two upload/streaming sites that you can get and build up Subscribers - do those as often as you can (once every day for one and every couple days the other) and build those up. Plenty of money to be made.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Same issue. Got the message didn't trust me enough after I get out of that screen he's never around at 7pm on Saturday to re-initialize the conversation for a follow up.
you got to talk and flirt and have sex with him many times to build up his trust , if you come home late he gets upset and you lose trust points , .... if you have even trust built up you can find him in the bathroom and he will invite you out to the bar with his friends sat night , after a while you will get a call that they want to get together on Wednesday . if he drinks whiskey you will get a good gang bang then

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
at this point it is extremely grindy to get anything out of it ...90 or more days before and real action happens
Im on day 127 and i think i finally unlocked most of the content

Reactions: Sirren
Apr 22, 2018
at this point it is extremely grindy to get anything out of it ...90 or more days before and real action happens
Im on day 127 and i think i finally unlocked most of the content
That and there's really not that much content... this game has some good idead behind it, but it really needs more content per update and a way higher chance for ramdom content to happen, specially now that the "back" option was removed for some tiers of people. Key here is to not make it a shore to get to content. Other then that, it's shaping up to be my favorite html game.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
That and there's really not that much content... this game has some good idead behind it, but it really needs more content per update and a way higher chance for ramdom content to happen, specially now that the "back" option was removed for some tiers of people. Key here is to not make it a shore to get to content. Other then that, it's shaping up to be my favorite html game.
agreed the game is a great concept with a good layout it just needs more to happen sooner rather than later.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Nopy link in main post leads to 0.33, not to the correct 0.34

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
So there is no way for Ash to have sex with anyone else before her husband? And I take it her relationship with the 3 friends has always been sexual, considering she's had issues with her husband and she cannot, apparently? (Dev please confirm), get pregnant.

Also, does anyone know if there is a discord channel or something for this? And is there any brave soul that has the version with arrows OR knows how to add them in code? I find paywalling such a feature ridiculous. Bar new content for pats, don't bar features that should be basic.

Edit: OK looking at the code, dev is going REALLY EXCESSIVE with the odds of events triggering. In games like these, the whole idea is to have events trigger. Both the job and bus events for example have a 1 in 15 chance of triggering. This to me is excessive. I changed it to 50/50 for the job and will test for bus as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: nturn

KrioGames

Nov 14, 2020
So there is no way for Ash to have sex with anyone else before her husband? And I take it her relationship with the 3 friends has always been sexual, considering she's had issues with her husband and she cannot, apparently? (Dev please confirm), get pregnant.

Also, does anyone know if there is a discord channel or something for this? And is there any brave soul that has the version with arrows OR knows how to add them in code? I find paywalling such a feature ridiculous. Bar new content for pats, don't bar features that should be basic.

Edit: OK looking at the code, dev is going REALLY EXCESSIVE with the odds of events triggering. In games like these, the whole idea is to have events trigger. Both the job and bus events for example have a 1 in 15 chance of triggering. This to me is excessive. I changed it to 50/50 for the job and will test for bus as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Same issue. Got the message didn't trust me enough after I get out of that screen he's never around at 7pm on Saturday to re-initialize the conversation for a follow up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would also like to thank all of you for your feedback, be it praise or harsh criticism. I read all the comments and have your opinion in mind when developing, but I don't have much time to respond to comments and given that I still have problems with translation, it takes quite a long time.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Yes, IRL it would totally be strange to see a pervert in public transit. And especially nowadays people are mostly secluded anyway. But it IS a game. I'd say an overall 50/50 of occurrence would be sufficient. This is for all possible events in a location. So in your case, you have 2 events in the bus based on clothing and 2 events at work. So basically, the odds would be 1/4 for each event. If you add more, then just keep the ratio.

Yes, being a hetero male it WOULD be odd to spread your legs right away, but that is where corruption comes in. If I choose to have Ashley become corrupted, and in a way for the MC to become corrupted, I'd say the opportunity of fucking someone else before her husband would make sense. From another point of view, the MC is still technically hetero, having sex with men as a woman, even if it boils down to a mentality problem.

Are there any lesbian scenes? And where was the public sex scene triggered?

As for what features to paywall, again just IMHO, actual game content you want to provide to your patreons first would be enough. Basic functions should not be removed. I have also noticed that refreshing (F5) does not reload a scene. If THAT was possible then the back and forward arrows would not be as necessary.

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
Yes, IRL it would totally be strange to see a pervert in public transit. And especially nowadays people are mostly secluded anyway. But it IS a game. I'd say an overall 50/50 of occurrence would be sufficient. This is for all possible events in a location. So in your case, you have 2 events in the bus based on clothing and 2 events at work. So basically, the odds would be 1/4 for each event. If you add more, then just keep the ratio.

Yes, being a hetero male it WOULD be odd to spread your legs right away, but that is where corruption comes in. If I choose to have Ashley become corrupted, and in a way for the MC to become corrupted, I'd say the opportunity of fucking someone else before her husband would make sense. From another point of view, the MC is still technically hetero, having sex with men as a woman, even if it boils down to a mentality problem.
I agree.

There is a gap between what the author wants and how the story is portrayed in the game.

Basically, we are John who ends up in his best friend Ashley's body, and vice versa for Ashley in John's body.

That John doesn't want to have sex with a guy right away using Ashley's body is understandable, just like that Ashley in John's body doesn't want to fuck the first woman who walks by. But, that's actually where corruption comes in. The more corrupt you are, the more John wants to do things with Ashley's body, but above all the more John begins to feel like a woman. And vice versa with Ashley.

Where I think it gets stuck is:

- does John remember he's not Ashley?

- Why does John have to sleep with Ashley's husband first? The husband is Ashley's in John's body, not John's in Ashley's body.

- Does John want him because he feels responsible for the body he borrows and therefore wants him to act towards the husband as if Ashley has acted herself? But in this case, doesn't John feel guilty for increasing his corruption and teasing the populace the real Ashley might know (running naked in the park? Would Ashley have done it herself? ?) by flouting Ashley's reputation?

I think the general problem is that John doesn't act like John.

krubinka

Feb 9, 2019
In 100 tries of bar event, I managed to get the sex scene only twice.
If you look just into this particular event, you gotta roll 1/15, then, gotta roll again for 1/10.
So basically, first, you need to win a ~7% chance, then to win 10%.
What I am trying to say, if you invest into a completely random cryptocurrency, you have a better chances to become rich, than to roll this event.

Most of other events have need you to roll 1/15 OR 1/10 to be activated.

The conclusion: this is why "back" button is paywalled and I have too much of free time thanks to corona.

Krommar

Jul 15, 2020
I'm stuck at 60 corruption and I don't know what to do to raise it.
I try having all the possible encounters at the beach, bar, and local youth, but nothing works.
Does anyone have any Ideas?

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I'm stuck at 60 corruption and I don't know what to do to raise it.
I try having all the possible encounters at the beach, bar, and local youth, but nothing works.
Does anyone have any Ideas?
Try sleeping around. Befriend Katie, I think is her name.

2.60 star(s) 10 Votes