2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
Run against time in RPG Maker?
In my opinion, this is the biggest nonsense you can think of.:confused:

Reactions: F9Zoney

Vamp Daddy

Apr 7, 2021
Hi guys! We will fix bugs and link issues as soon as possible! About the incest patch link, for now, download this link. Today or tomorrow, we will post the update of these bugs here.

Vamp Daddy

Apr 7, 2021
Thank you for another great update, love the demo so can't wait to download and check out the new content. But look like the incest version got blocked because when I go to mediafire it said "Permission denied", at least the patch are normal
We thank you for your review!
Sorry about the link issue, we will fix it as soon as possible. For now download through this Link.

Airianov

Jun 22, 2018
You need to go to your room's computer, access the internet and select the gift option. You will need to have money, which you can get by killing invaders. Choose the correct gift.
I have Diana Friendship: 9 and Samara: 6. But when I choose Gift this appears "You don't have anyone to give a gift to"

Vamp Daddy

Apr 7, 2021
I have Diana Friendship: 9 and Samara: 6. But when I choose Gift this appears "You don't have anyone to give a gift to"
Thanks for the review.
The game is still in its early stages, so the gift is only given to Diana, when the protagonist needs to redeem himself with her in the story.

Airianov

Jun 22, 2018
Thanks for the review.
The game is still in its early stages, so the gift is only given to Diana, when the protagonist needs to redeem himself with her in the story.
ok
But, there is no option for me to buy the gift. There is Diane name, but when I choose, there is a "you dont have...."
How to solve?

Vamp Daddy

Apr 7, 2021
How the hell do you trigger any scenes in this game?
You need to increase your friendship level with them.
- 5 H scene with the character Sara, Thalia and Diana
(relationship must be Lv. 2(Sara) Lv.1(Thalia) Lv.1,3(Diana).

there is an H scene with Diana that you can only see if you choose the "I care about you" option. Later on, when you find her in the bathroom, you'll be able to see this H scene differently.

Vamp Daddy

Apr 7, 2021
ok
But, there is no option for me to buy the gift. There is Diane name, but when I choose, there is a "you dont have...."
How to solve?
After talking to Diana about her dream, you can find out what Diana does in her room at dawn. She will see him at the window, so the next morning, the protagonist will need to redeem himself so she can forgive him, so he decides to buy a gift on the internet. Then you go to his computer.

Reactions: Airianov

Vamp Daddy

Apr 7, 2021
Theres a game breaking bug with Diana after giving gift.
We will review the game and fix the problem.
If you like, you can try the incest version. If you can't download from the link on the page, download from this link from google drive.

Vamp Daddy

Apr 7, 2021
I have 6 Quests open from 10 I played further with my 0.1.1 save is something buged with the save.

Or can somebody give me a hint?
We do not advise loading old saves, some files were renamed and several dialogs were also reworked

Vamp Daddy

Apr 7, 2021
Same here. Ive tried to rename "Diana m¦o 1P" file in that folder to "Diana mão 1P" - to no progress. It seems it happened after giving necklace gift to Diane
Thanks for reporting, we will fix and update here as soon as possible.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes