2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Airianov

Jun 22, 2018
It's because you didn't see her in the bedroom through the window at dawn, after that, talking to Diana the next morning, there will come a time when the protagonist will want to buy a gift.
There is something I have missing. I can talk to her but there is nothing about dreams; Also, I look at her window all night and nothing.
What is the FIRST event on her storyline?

Vamp Daddy

Apr 7, 2021
There is something I have missing. I can talk to her but there is nothing about dreams; Also, I look at her window all night and nothing.
I forgot to say that the event takes place from 1:00 am to 4:00 am
when you try to open her bedroom door, the protagonist says he will look at the window at that time, 1:00 am to 4:00 am.

Vamp Daddy

Apr 7, 2021
Later after the scene with Diane in bathroom - also same bug with picture names.

CREATOR! Stop using language-specific letters in file names - use simple english letters please!
We will fix it as soon as possible.
For now, if you like, you can test the incest version. Just download through this google drive link.

Vamp Daddy

Apr 7, 2021
How did you get pass the first time?
To get the scene of Diana in the bathroom, you have to talk to her in the morning, from 7 am to 8 am, for several days, until she says that she dreamed about the protagonist. After that, go to her bedroom and try to open the door, the protagonist will then say that he wants to look at her bedroom window from 1 am to 4 am. Go to her window at this time. The next morning continue talking to her. After a few days of talking, when she appears in the bathroom near the kitchen, the scene will take place.

Vamp Daddy

Apr 7, 2021
If the message on the door appeared "the door is locked", it means that you haven't had the conversation with Diana about her dreaming about the protagonist. After this conversation, head back to the door. Talk to her at 7am and 8am in the dining room to get into the conversation about the dream..

Vamp Daddy

Apr 7, 2021
It's important that you talk to her from 7am to 8am to get the dream conversation.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
man this game has nice art and would be promising if ya wouldnt run against time in a game where you walk/run so slow in a gigantic map and get the feeling you miss any event.

and by god how do you as a creator decide how much time some things needs? feeding dogs from 2 to 8? this game needs more than bugfixxing so i will come back in 5 to 10 updates because this right now is no fun. i played 3 ingame weeks and i got 0 scenes. even the freaking dog feeding feels buggy. why cant i feed the dogs without talking to the woman? do i forget that i can feed dogs without reminder?!

Airianov

Jun 22, 2018
To get the scene of Diana in the bathroom, you have to talk to her in the morning, from 7 am to 8 am, for several days, until she says that she dreamed about the protagonist. After that, go to her bedroom and try to open the door, the protagonist will then say that he wants to look at her bedroom window from 1 am to 4 am. Go to her window at this time. The next morning continue talking to her. After a few days of talking, when she appears in the bathroom near the kitchen, the scene will take place.
She just don't talk abou dreams to me

Vamp Daddy

Apr 7, 2021
i palyed almost 3 weeks now and i didnt get any sexy scene. only getting to breakfats, feed sometimes the dogs, get the seeds and shoot evil people. thats lame. :(

ALSO why when i feed the dogs at 2 it springs to 8? how in the hell do i need almost 6 horus to feed dogs?!
To get the sex scenes, you need to get level 2 with Sara, and after that, talk to her at 6 am in the garden.
Level 1 with Thalia, and after that, talk to her from 7 am in her room.
Diana has a scene in her bedroom at dawn, from 1 am to 4 am, but this scene is only enabled if you talk to her several times in the dining room from 7 am to 8 am. After seeing her in the bedroom at dawn, continue to advance your relationship with her from 7 am to 8 am, until then you get the bathroom scene.

Vamp Daddy

Apr 7, 2021
man this game has nice art and would be promising if ya wouldnt run against time in a game where you walk/run so slow in a gigantic map and get the feeling you miss any event.

and by god how do you as a creator decide how much time some things needs? feeding dogs from 2 to 8? this game needs more than bugfixxing so i will come back in 5 to 10 updates because this right now is no fun. i played 3 ingame weeks and i got 0 scenes. even the freaking dog feeding feels buggy. why cant i feed the dogs without talking to the woman? do i forget that i can feed dogs without reminder?!
Thanks for the sincerity. We will definitely rethink a lot of things about the game for the next updates.
The game is still in its early stages, so a lot can change.
Thanks for the suggestions.

Reactions: F9Zoney

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
We do not advise loading old saves, some files were renamed and several dialogs were also reworked
Normally the producer say when you can`t use your old saves anymore as info.

The problem is for us as players is aso we want to use our save so the game is in the future on a point we can use our old saves to play further or you must give a save with the old content that we can play further with this save.

To play all time new it give enough games that you can play so normal we as player don`t waste our times to play 5-6 or more times all time from the beginning.

DraculaOfLust

Jan 2, 2021
v0.1.3 bug fix

- Old saves probably don't work anymore, they could crash your game
- If you try to select the computer's "internet" option at the wrong time, the message will appear: "You haven't reached this part of the story yet"
- Now the hours pass more slowly.
- Finishing the Jule’s quest to feed the dogs, now only takes 2 hours.
- New line from jule, if you waste the time to feed the dogs.
- Added Diana's new line when you are talking to Samara in the kitchen, and choose “Diana is unique”, when you have already declared to her.
- Image of bathroom scene changed
- Removed some images that didn't make sense on Diana's lust route.
- Showing wrong images on Diana's lust route, fixed.
- Thomas talking to you in the office on Sunday without being there, fixed

Original Game -

• Red Heart
Reactions: F9Zoney

Vamp Daddy

Apr 7, 2021
Normally the producer say when you can`t use your old saves anymore as info.

The problem is for us as players is aso we want to use our save so the game is in the future on a point we can use our old saves to play further or you must give a save with the old content that we can play further with this save.

To play all time new it give enough games that you can play so normal we as player don`t waste our times to play 5-6 or more times all time from the beginning.
We understand, but unfortunately it's necessary because updates change a lot of game files, including the storyline as well.

Reactions: DraculaOfLust

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
We understand, but unfortunately it's necessary because updates change a lot of game files, including the storyline as well.
Sure we as player understand this. You are not the only one as developer the improve the game or change the code in the beginning (problem is more in the middle, that you waste a lot of playtime as player).

The best is normal to make sure what do you want in the game and test it now that it in the future work correct so that we have at a point no problems with our saves anymore.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
v0.1.3 bug fix

- If you try to select the computer's "internet" option at the wrong time, the message will appear: "You haven't reached this part of the story yet"
- Added Diana's new line when you are talking to Samara in the kitchen, and choose “Diana is unique”, when you have already declared to her.

Original Game - Mega v0.1.3
wow respect how fast and complete you did the patch! thanks for your listening and hard work.

Reactions: DraculaOfLust

co11ider

Jul 15, 2018
v0.1.3 bug fix

Original Game - Mega v0.1.3
This one also has the same bug after giving gift to Diana. "Failed to load".

Smoltites

Apr 21, 2019
Hi, was testing the game on joiplay and got this blackscreen whenever i hit quest that is currently available, is this normal?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes