2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
The characters are great, the game's potential seems very high. The only problem is that the map is so big it is very tiring to play the game. It is very clear that it will a very good game if it is developed. Good luck

Reactions: MrLuigi94

marbar2197

Sep 21, 2020
Here's the tutorial

I had to create a new save for this to work, there's some bug that blocks her from talking about dreams if you progress some other parts of the game first I think. Was stuck in the blue nails conversation regardless of level.

Vamp Daddy

Apr 7, 2021
Sure we as player understand this. You are not the only one as developer the improve the game or change the code in the beginning (problem is more in the middle, that you waste a lot of playtime as player).

The best is normal to make sure what do you want in the game and test it now that it in the future work correct so that we have at a point no problems with our saves anymore.
Sorry for the inconvenience, we are always trying to make something that is perfect and doesn't need to be modified, but as much as we try to avoid, problems always come up and make us modify and fix the game. We also hope that more people will support the game on patreon so that we can hire a programmer to help us with this and other issues. We recommend that players who are testing Early Access enjoy every change we make in updates, experiencing the repeated but updated missions, and for players who want to play just once, we recommend waiting for the game to get more advanced. Thanks for the review.

Vamp Daddy

Apr 7, 2021
The characters are great, the game's potential seems very high. The only problem is that the map is so big it is very tiring to play the game. It is very clear that it will a very good game if it is developed. Good luck
Thank you so much for your support, we'll try to improve the gameplay experiences over time, but we'll keep your suggestion in mind about the map and think of a solution. Thanks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: allura404

Vamp Daddy

Apr 7, 2021
I had to create a new save for this to work, there's some bug that blocks her from talking about dreams if you progress some other parts of the game first I think. Was stuck in the blue nails conversation regardless of level.
Thanks for informing. Unfortunately, it's very common for updates to cause some problem in previous saves. We try to make the game have no problems, but they are always there. We recommend users testing Early Access to give priority to trying out what the version has to offer with each update.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Thank you so much for your support, we'll try to improve the gameplay experiences over time, but we'll keep your suggestion in mind about the map and think of a solution. Thanks.
The big map is definitely not a problem, you can even add different places to the game if you can. It's good to have a big map in rpgm games. The main problem is that since the game is new, there is not much content and extra activities to do. Doing the same things over and over is tiring on a huge map. And I think the game is a bit difficult for someone who doesn't look at any guide on the internet. I recommend that you improve the in-game guide and make improvements to the fluency. I really liked the potential in the game, i'm sure it will be an excellent game. Good luck again

Vamp Daddy

Apr 7, 2021
The big map is definitely not a problem, you can even add different places to the game if you can. It's good to have a big map in rpgm games. The main problem is that since the game is new, there is not much content and extra activities to do. Doing the same things over and over is tiring on a huge map. And I think the game is a bit difficult for someone who doesn't look at any guide on the internet. I recommend that you improve the in-game guide and make improvements to the fluency. I really liked the potential in the game, i'm sure it will be an excellent game. Good luck again
Thank you for the excellent review. We'll be making corrections, guides, and also adding more content and extra activities around the map in upcoming updates.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.1.3 T

For me looks it that the game is buged like hell. The producer don`t tell anything we as player can`t say and help the producer to fix it.

In 0.1.1 Thalia (Level 1) talk to her in the morning when she is before her pc in her room.

Now I have Level 2 and nothing and the most people say nothing so you don`t know what Quest are possible to solve and which not.

I started new and played in the new game 1:36:50 hours that I mean with wasting player time.

In 0.1.1 you can say I waste more time so you can say I played this around 3 hours above !!!

In 0.1.1 I have had 10 Quests why I have now 9 Quest I can`t say the problem is the same.

Vamp Daddy

Apr 7, 2021
0.1.3 T

For me looks it that the game is buged like hell. The producer don`t tell anything we as player can`t say and help the producer to fix it.

In 0.1.1 Thalia (Level 1) talk to her in the morning when she is before her pc in her room.

Now I have Level 2 and nothing and the most people say nothing so you don`t know what Quest are possible to solve and which not.

I started new and played in the new game 1:36:50 hours that I mean with wasting player time.

In 0.1.1 you can say I waste more time so you can say I played this around 3 hours above !!!

In 0.1.1 I have had 10 Quests why I have now 9 Quest I can`t say the problem is the same.
Feel free to say anything about the game, and what you feel too.

You are the first to comment on this Thalia error. Please try not to use the previous save nor the old game file. You could try to download the new version again and start from the beginning to test. I downloaded the game again, tested, and it's working. I made a tutorial to show you how to do it quickly.

Next morning talk to her again and will have the scene.

I'm sorry for making you waste time. To prevent it from happening again, I suggest trying to just test the new things in the updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hachikunote

Vamp Daddy

Apr 7, 2021
Still getting the error with the patch after giving diana the necklace.
Thanks for informing. Please download the game at this Google Drive link. It's working properly.
Avoid using previous save too, to prevent this error from happening again.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Feel free to say anything about the game, and what you feel too.

You are the first to comment on this Thalia error. Please try not to use the previous save nor the old game file. You could try to download the new version again and start from the beginning to test. I downloaded the game again, tested, and it's working. I made a tutorial to show you how to do it quickly.

Next morning talk to her again and will have the scene.

I'm sorry for making you waste time. To prevent it from happening again, I suggest trying to just test the new things in the updates.
???

The youtube movie can say all to 0.1.1 it says nothing to the problems I asked for:

I have given you two times my save the old 0.1.2 (play further with my old save from 0.1.1) and aso the new 0.1.3 that you look at my save and you can play further to say yes it works or yes you have right it gives bugs !!!

Thalia works in 0.1.1 and now not 0.1.3 aso I have 1 Quest not what Quest? How many from the 10 Quests can we solve and so on. Nothing.

I said it before it is wasting time for all players when they don`t know what is possible and what not.

We have Quests for Laura and Sara I have no time found for a action means that you can`t solve the Quests or you can solve it and these NPCs have only no pics at the moment for free playing.

Aso when I talk to Thomas I get back information (Sunday, Friendship 1) it looks for me aso here I get no information to solve a Quest so what is with the most Quest can we solve them or not.

In 0.1.2 with my old save from 0.1.1 I solved 4 Quests you as producer must known if we can solve all Quests or how many what we can reach and what not.

When we know it we can give feedback if it work correct or not. So we waste time to try maybe to solve Quests you can`t solve.

I don`t know if the others here played normal or cheated. With the cheat engine I looked into and I see place for a silver and a gold key maybe for the future maybe for now I don`t know.

In other Games for example you get a hint this Quest can you solve in the future or you can play a little bit and then you get the information it is possible to solve in the future. With such information we as player don`t waste our time to try to find a solution to solve a quest was is impossible at the moment.

Last edited:

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
Still stuck with Thalia reached lvl2 but all she says in her room at 7am is "good talking to you"

Vamp Daddy

Apr 7, 2021
Still stuck with Thalia reached lvl2 but all she says in her room at 7am is "good talking to you"
Did you use an old save? If yes, please don't use old save, too many files have been modified and generate conflicts between files, crashing the game.

Are you playing version 0.1.3?

If you are using the incest version patch, don't use it either, download the incest version full game at this link:

Thank you for informing.

Vamp Daddy

Apr 7, 2021
0.1.3 T

About your suggestion to have something that informs that the quest has no continuation, we will implement it. It was a good suggestion.
We will do an update where the quest ends when there is no further continuation.

About the keys, they are not useful yet, because they will be used in future quests.

Thank you very much for the suggestion. We will implement this information that lets you know if the quest is over.

For our safety, we do not download files sent in chat, to avoid downloading any virus.

As I told you, don't use the old version. Do not use your save made in versions 0.1.1 and 0.1.2, these versions are outdated and crash in the new version.

Do not reuse the save (0.1.1 and 0.1.2), create a new one in the new version (0.1.3).
Then do the same as the video to get Thalia's scene.

If you have problems with the new save in the new version, let us know.

Thanks again for the suggestion.

Reactions: DraculaOfLust

Ricardoogg

Aug 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "Vamp Daddy, post: 6271111, membro: 3565094"]
Para conseguir uma cena de Diana no banheiro, é preciso conversar com ela pela manhã, das 7h às 8h, por vários dias, até que ela diga que sonhou com o protagonista. Depois disso, vá até o quarto dela e tente abrir uma porta, o protagonista então dirá que quer olhar a janela do quarto dela da 1h às 4h. Vá para a janela dela neste momento. Na manhã seguinte, continue falando com ela. Depois de alguns dias de conversa, quando ela aparecer no banheiro próximo à cozinha, a cena vai se desenrolar.
[/ CITAR]
No meu jogo ja vou no oitavo mes e ja tou no nivel 10 com a Diana mas ela ainda nao disse que sounhou com o meu personagem e tenho falado com ela todos os dias das 7h as 8h

Ricardoogg

Aug 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "Vamp Daddy, post: 6271111, membro: 3565094"]
Para conseguir a cena de Diana no banheiro, é preciso conversar com ela pela manhã, das 7h às 8h, por vários dias, até que ela diga que sonhou com o protagonista. Depois disso, vá até o quarto dela e tente abrir a porta, o protagonista então dirá que quer olhar a janela do quarto dela da 1h às 4h. Vá para a janela dela neste momento. Na manhã seguinte, continue falando com ela. Depois de alguns dias de conversa, quando ela aparecer no banheiro próximo à cozinha, a cena vai se desenrolar.
[/CITAR]
Eu ando a falar com a diana todos os dias nesse horario mas ainda nao consegui desbloquear a conversa dos sonhos

Ricardoogg

Aug 5, 2021
Sorry for the inconvenience, we are always trying to make something that is perfect and doesn't need to be modified, but as much as we try to avoid, problems always come up and make us modify and fix the game. We also hope that more people will support the game on patreon so that we can hire a programmer to help us with this and other issues. We recommend that players who are testing Early Access enjoy every change we make in updates, experiencing the repeated but updated missions, and for players who want to play just once, we recommend waiting for the game to get more advanced. Thanks for the review.
Eu dei o presente na Diana mas quando acabei a conversa aparece erro de imagem

Vamp Daddy

Apr 7, 2021
Eu dei o presente na Diana mas quando acabei a conversa aparece erro de imagem
Obrigado por informar.

Você está jogando a versão 0.1.3?
Se sim, não utilize saves antigos, crie um novo, pois muitos arquivos e conversas foram modificadas, por isso se você utilizar um save antigo, os arquivos do jogo irão bugar. Para evitar a frustração de perder o save a cada atualização, sempre que sair uma nova, apenas teste o que tem de novo. Nós sempre informamos o que tem de novo na versão, então basta apenas testar elas e depois esperar a próxima versão.

Quando você iniciar o jogo com o novo save, poderá ver esse tutorial que fiz para conseguir a cena com Diana.

Se você estiver jogando a versão 0.1.3 e estiver jogando um save novo criado nesta nova versão, mas mesmo assim os bugs continuarem, me informe por favor.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes