2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

MrLuigi94

Sep 18, 2017
Any walkthrough? Or otherways guideline to the scenes? The games is very grinding and a bit unclear as to where progress is and not...

DraculaOfLust

Jan 2, 2021

Hi guys, this is Dracula, I'm one of the developers, I work on the story and game design part, along with my friend Vamp Daddy who works on the animation and illustration part. I want to apologize for the delay in updates, unfortunately we are out of time. Vamp Daddy and I have other jobs to pay the bills like so many here. I work on this project in my spare time. Vamp Daddy, who works with illustrations, stops doing other work to do this one. Making games has always been a dream for both of us, and making our own game even more, but you can't live on dreams, dreams don't pay the bill, so I warn you that we can delay in the next updates, but as long as there are people enjoying the game , we will continue.
Of course, if we increase the number of patreons, we can dedicate ourselves more to this work, so the updates will be faster.
Another day I will post the content of the next update and maybe a date for it.

Thanks to everyone who has supported our project and everyone who liked it.

DraculaOfLust

Jan 2, 2021
Bodyguard of Lust v0.1.4

- New facial expressions for all female characters.
- New maps
- Strength system
- Intelligence system
- Improvements to the bandit invasion event
- New Lua and Jule scenes
- New dialogues with Lua, Jule and Sara
- New H scene with Lua
Change:
- A small change to the main story and intro
- Some Sara reworked lines
- Requirements to advance in dialogues with characters now depend on their lvl, strength level and intelligence.

• Red Heart
Reactions: allura404

NiftyLit

Dec 26, 2020
I want to ask, is the new update one that have incest content or not? Because I'm willing to wait until the incest version drops if that is not the case.

croPath

May 10, 2017
Gallery design is pretty bad but i give you props for actually having one.
Dash speed needs to be increased its extremely slow, interactions with objects and doors could use highlighting

Reactions: DraculaOfLust
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes