2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

DraculaOfLust

Jan 2, 2021
Update 0.1.6
New scene of Lua in the bathroom at an event at 9pm.

New Diana scene, kiss, variation of scene dialogue depending on which route you choose (Lust or Love).

New animation of Sara level 1.

Improved the two scenes of Lua level 1 and 2, now with animation.

Improved Sara cowgirl animation.

New quest with Diana.

More help dialogs to give the player more direction

Quest Introduction changed with the purpose of really introducing the player to the game, having them introduce themselves to the characters.

Several quests improved to be more intuitive, with clearer objectives.

Of the 12 quests available in the game, 10 can be completed in version 0.1.6, the other two need more content with other characters and were left for the next update

Now you can choose the character speed between fast and slow, going to the character's PC to choose, settings then character speed.

New doors, new floors and walls for Lua and Thalia's bathrooms.

Many bugs fixed

Reactions: Kyouhei1646

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Bodyguard of Lust [0.1.7] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Mac/Linux (772 MB/ 210 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Man, I was so disappointed with the choice between 3 LIs I haven't even started the game. I know this post is not very constructive, but I just had to write it :)

Last edited:

DraculaOfLust

Jan 2, 2021
Man, I was so disappointed with the choice of 3 LIs I haven't even started the game. I know this post is not very constructive, but I just had to write it :)
"choice of 3 LIs" I don't understand, the problem for you was the option to choose one of the 3 protagonists or the 3 characters you can marry?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
"choice of 3 LIs" I don't understand, the problem for you was the option to choose one of the 3 protagonists or the 3 characters you can marry?
Yes (choice between 3 LIs; sorry for my English, not my 1st language). I've downloaded the game lured by the banner and - to be more specific - girls #1 and #8 on it, but alas. Good thing though you state upfront who the player can marry.

Mar 3, 2022
Hope the guide gets a walkthrough as I have spent more time coming to dead ends than I have making any actual progress.

How or where do you talk to Laura to advance with Lua. How do you increase intelligence to continue with Diana. How do you talk to the main guy after doing the invasion mission?

edit

Doesn't matter. Found out how to gain intelligence and strength and it killed the game fun totally. Nice BJ animation with Sara but the game is a chore at the moment. Like others have said, a walkthrough to cut the grind would be great.

Last edited:

DraculaOfLust

Jan 2, 2021
Hope the guide gets a walkthrough as I have spent more time coming to dead ends than I have making any actual progress.

How or where do you talk to Laura to advance with Lua. How do you increase intelligence to continue with Diana. How do you talk to the main guy after doing the invasion mission?

edit

Doesn't matter. Found out how to gain intelligence and strength and it killed the game fun totally. Nice BJ animation with Sara but the game is a chore at the moment. Like others have said, a walkthrough to cut the grind would be great.
I will improve the walkthrough in the next update, thanks for the feedback.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Have you reached level 2 with her and unlocked the second animation?
I think you should change it like more I wrote:

Bug 0.1.6

1) Wrong Quest hint "A Fitness Gardener" You need Friendship 2 with her then talk with her outside the mansion. Talk with her so long till the Quest is done.

2) Talk with Thalia (after Handjob) - Ready for our little secret? - Yes - The animation from Thalia & You are on the right side above the sex scene.

3) Quest "What I am for you" it is possible to get higher stats as you needed if all are repeats I don`t know. Ended it with "Talk to Diana in the Morning 07/06 " & "Discover Diana`s Secret 03/02". (I have had 2 or 3 times that I solved the Quest if I can leave the scene).

4) Quest "What I am for you" is possible to solve with lower stats "Talk to Diana in the Morning 05/06 " when you talk after you get the gift talk with her in the storage room.

5) Quest "Who is the Boss!" I would give a better hint. The weather is nice I think I should talk with Lua when she is outside the mansion. (When I see this was the begining from this Quest)

6) Give hints so long that you found or get all Quests.

7) Quest "My Story" is not so under Complete only after you looked in the Diary on your PC. So it is easy to think you miss a Quest.

Last edited:
Reactions: DraculaOfLust
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes