2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

DraculaOfLust

Jan 2, 2021
I want to report a bug, after you watch Diana masturbate from her window, the screen is stuck on the image of her masturbating

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
here the download for the corrected version , I checked the rest of diana's story and didn't find any more bugs, but if you find any in another part of the game, thank you for reporting here.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
when can i buy the gift for diana, it says i should find something to buy her but on the pc it says the quest isnt there yet...
I think its a bug even in the newer version of the game, im stuck in the blue nail convo with Diana, and she wont talk about dreaming or anything...

Last edited:
Reactions: DraculaOfLust

DraculaOfLust

Jan 2, 2021
A v0.1.4b terá uma versão linux?
[/CITAR]
when can i buy the gift for diana, it says i should find something to buy her but on the pc it says the quest isnt there yet...
I think its a bug even in the newer version of the game, im stuck in the blue nail convo with Diana, and she wont talk about dreaming or anything...
The mission only activates after you see her H scene through the window, when you talk to her and samara in the kitchen there is just a hint.

Vamp Daddy

Apr 7, 2021
Guys, we did a new poll on Patreon for a vote on 1 new main character. Those who donate 1$ will also be able to participate in this vote. Hope everyone participates! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: DraculaOfLust
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes