ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
It's not a bad game, premise is a little cliche, but it's not too bad. I'd say work on your Daz skills and maybe use different models; characters aren't the most attractive. Lots of scenes are very dark, especially in the kitchen. And mc's dick looks diseased. If you need help, you can msg me.

Reactions: KnightOwlSC

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Damn, learn to use some lighting, Son! ;)
Devs first game had the same problem. Even scenes that should have full illumination, are half lit. :poop:
Shouldn't some progression in rendering quality be expected between first and second games? :unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i think i found another soon to be great game ... nice renders ( some dark sure - but can be fixed ) ... story line that actually makes sense ... hot babes ... patiently awaiting next update ... great work (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: CabalZ

bos420

May 16, 2021
As always Lunar/CabalZ produces a fun game... Only issue is lighting seems dark all the time... Oh and Lola model seems different early and later... Intentional or modified to be on f95?

CabalZ

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
As always Lunar/CabalZ produces a fun game... Only issue is lighting seems dark all the time... Oh and Lola model seems different early and later... Intentional or modified to be on f95?
For Lola it's intentional. I'm trying to portray the passage of time. I don't know if I'll be able to pull it off or not. But, it's something I'm experimenting with. It's also to avoid any issues with bannable content. Which is the whole reason I created CabalZ in the first place. ;)

On the lighting issue many are experiencing. Lighting is something I still need to learn (clearly). I'll try to set the scene a little better moving forward and attempt some dynamic lighting. I apologize. There isn't really any excuse for it. Thanks.

CabalZ

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
The sex with the mother happened way too soon, even if she was unimaginably horny she would never allow the act to happen, so yeah it was very rushed and so I was just left disappointed. Not sure if I will continue, game had cliches but I would've been willing to power through it.
I don't disagree with your point. I want to say though, version 0.1 was wrapped as a demo. I wanted to have at least one sexual interaction in place for it. It could've been less of course. But, that was the direction I decided to go with. Either way, thanks for checking it out. Maybe I can interest you in a future project.

Reactions: Bloodguard

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I thought the game is very good, I particularly like your dialogues between Jill, Rachael and Riley when they are making references about MC to each other but don't realise they are all doing it with MC, and MC's comments when that happens. :)

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
MC: "so... this forum is called F95 ZONE!" :D

View attachment 2065160
I'm just looking at that and going, who the fuck faps like that. With the laptop balanced on ONE knee. So close to his dick you'll be hitting the comp with each stroke. Of two minds with the no underwear though. At least it's not those god-awful Y-fronts you see lately. That cling to the model like they were pained on latex. Yet look like they are made of burlap.

maikelblack

Jan 13, 2018
View attachment 2065094
Overview:
You are young male protagonist who feels out of place, down on their luck, and finds comfort in unexpected places...​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-26
Release Date: 2022-09-24
Developer: CabalZ
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Other Game: Solaris Exodus
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - - -
Mac (
v0.1): PIXELDRAIN - - -
Android (
v0.1): PIXELDRAIN - - -
Thank you ArioRivan for sharing the game

View attachment 2065098 View attachment 2065099 View attachment 2065100 View attachment 2065101 View attachment 2065102
First of all the Animation are really good out worked. Only little slides in there. The Plot is simple but agredable. The Story is not new but at now is it good. The Quality of the Picture is really Good and very sharp rendered. One of the good Think is thats is it one of the Game without Milk Tits and fat Ass Models. I can recomanded to all to download the game and play it. And of course to help the Dev to make more of the Work for us. The no good only i found is the last part of the Game for now, where is the choise to do to mount a Girl when she a sleep or not. I self find it is Creep to do that on a Woman. For the Rest of the Game i say it is wort to stay on go on. I self can not help with Money but i can help with the Story writing. When the Dev want Contakt me look at my Name and put after him @ok.de . Have all a good Day and take Care.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes