Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Atm I am waiting on the Android port to update. Currently away from PC so only Android for me right now...

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
i thought the game was finished, i liked the "end" until now, things rushed pretty fast :V and someone gave Lola something strong for won like 10 years in 1 week :V

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Now that was an amazing update, generous with content. I love it.

will there be a future plan for a gallery or replay section for this game?
love the pacing of the story and those scenes are truly steamy =)

or any modder out there who wants to step up as a hero to do a gallery mod, this game is amazing I tell you =)

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
It was more than I expected, with characters a bit more real (Although obviously I would have preferred a good pair of busty women lol). Hopefully in future updates, the dev will add lighting to the scenes, on days when it was supposedly sunny, the scene looked too dark. Hoping there will be an update soon

Feb 12, 2021
I'm really not sure why the mac version is still 0.1?
Anyways I downloaded the windows 0.6 version and recompiled it for mac, sorry don't know how to do it for android.
Feel free to update OP with the following links.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit*
Managed to figure out how to compile it for android.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also I'm not entirely sure if it fully works but it launched for me so i assume its good to go, if theres other ren'py games that are windows only you'd like to play on mac tag me and i'll see if i can recompile them too.

Last edited:

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I don't know if it's my tv or laptop but I wish the game was a little broghter. Also, I wish it had sound.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Lola got the rapid aging virus, must of been what put them in lockdown. Kinda glad she did, not about the idea of doing something with then original version, even if the game gave you a choice not to do so. Teen girl is one thing, pre, that is a nope right there.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Lola got the rapid aging virus, must of been what put them in lockdown. Kinda glad she did, not about the idea of doing something with then original version, even if the game gave you a choice not to do so. Teen girl is one thing, pre, that is a nope right there.
bro, you play Deadlocked in Time, stfu

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
bro, you play Deadlocked in Time, stfu
Not with the "flower" patch. Not my kink but you do you. I have real issues with non-consent and that really borders on that territory, plus I like my ladies developed some(not basketball boobs but at least a decent B cup). Incest also isn't really my thing but I also dislike "landlord" being shoehorned into places it is obvious it does not fit, so yes, I did add the iPatch to that game, just so I was not reading "landlady" and "childhood friend" over and over. So facepalm all you want, just stating my preferences, you are welcome to yours.

• Angry
Reactions: CeramicMan

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
Game was better than I expected. Could become a good game once the dev sorts out the lighting issues.

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
Pretty sure it's the same character models, and if i had to guess same character roles ie Mom, Older sis or twin, and little sis.
View attachment 2065191
Even the redhead and black girl looks like the best friend of the little sister in spring city, just the hairstyle looks different.
The long hair blondie looks like the little sister.

If i had to guess the short hair girl facing the MC is the Older sister.
Easy to guess the mom.
Congratulations one of your guess is right The rest are wrong

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
CabalZ Is there going to be impregnation and vaginal pregnancy sex with the mom will we see a pregnancy belly? Will the mom have a more solo route moving forward. I strangly like the game eventho the boobs are kinda to small for me.
Sorry this game story reach the end Without impregnation part I don't know why Dev end this story too fast and he can add many scenes if he want but he did not add more scenes and end the story short

3.90 star(s) 30 Votes