• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
I played the final version and I loved everything more or less all the way up to 0.7, but I regret to say the convo with the Aunt at the next part ruined the whole thing for me and I ended up just stopping before getting any farther. Hate to say it kind of felt like I now wasted my time getting invested.

Blake790

Dec 19, 2021
I played the final version and I loved everything more or less all the way up to 0.7, but I regret to say the convo with the Aunt at the next part ruined the whole thing for me and I ended up just stopping before getting any farther. Hate to say it kind of felt like I now wasted my time getting invested.
obviously rushed the end... Although the story was good... I think he could still pick up the project back and add scenes... Maybe some scenes after the end or between update 0.7 and 1.0

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
v0.8 is out on my itch page
If the final update is out now, what will happen to all of its models/assets? Will we see them in other games? Will they be released for free/pay somewhere? Or will they just never be used again?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
v0.8 is the Riley branch. The main story path and the direction I'll be creating in, until I feel the story is complete. After that, if interest is there, I may go back and add other branches to the story to give alternate endings. I hope everyone has a pleasant rest of the year and hope to see you in the new one ahead. We're up to 562 followers in the first year and I hope for many more to come.

Boho v1.0 complete
I've decided to wrap up the story and move on to something else. Rather than making you wait until the new year. I went a head and released the final update for Boho. I hope you enjoy.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
What is Cabalz's next project? :giggle:
Game idea:

HOBO
You are a man with no memory of your past. You survive living on the streets, and then one day, a stranger you meet
recognizes you as their former tax accountant They help you get a job, and a week later you're back on the streets,
thinking to yourself, fuck that straight life shit.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
What is Cabalz's next project? :giggle:
Game idea:

HOBO
You are a man with no memory of your past. You survive living on the streets, and then one day, a stranger you meet
recognizes you as their former tax accountant They help you get a job, and a week later you're back on the streets,
thinking to yourself, fuck that straight life shit.
Trading Places

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Anyone counted how many damn times that damn K has been used instead of Okay? There's nothing cute about and it got damn annoying after the first 100 times of reading it lol :LOL: Lazy writing or just done to annoy the fuck out of me? Probably the latter lmao :LOL:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
So just saw this.. did a quick download and played it.. waiting for the cringe/inept moments.. and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of what the DEV did.. Now the game itself was.. how do you say.. one crazy, sick... but fun ride.

Would love to see CabalZ make a longer(although this one was longer than I thought it would be)game.

I use Patreon to support Devs.. but after finishing the game I felt the quality and time invested deserved more than me thinking to myself 'that was pretty sick.. but fun'.. So I made a Itch.io account.. and sent the man the min of 5 bucks.. plus hit the button for an extra 5..

Sure the girl at the park aged a bit quicker than I expected... but hey.. all in all this was some pretty good work.

Kudos

3.90 star(s) 30 Votes