ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Very abrupt ending. I loved the game, but there are a lot of unanswered questions. You need a part 2 when the MC is older and all of the kids he sired come find him.
Or the Dev could just continue. First Riley knows about her mom and MC but she doesn't know about MC and his own Mother. So all 3 could find out about each other and then start having 3 somes and 4 somes with MC. Add more girls/women to the Harem. For example Nana. Mom and Aunt said their Dad had died but they didn't say what happened to their Mom. So add her and have the story where she tells them all that she and their Dad were brother and sister. Then add Lola and her mom and Nana. Then there is that delivery girl and her little sister. Add a friend of the Aunt or Mom worked for some lady named Cathy add her.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Damn that was a good game. I was a little turned off at the beginning with his wimpish attitude but it seemed to grow more into a decent game. I maybe would have liked to see more of Lola etc and it did feel rushed towards the end but overall a pretty good release and shame it has ended.
Thanks

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Damn that was a good game. I was a little turned off at the beginning with his wimpish attitude but it seemed to grow more into a decent game. I maybe would have liked to see more of Lola etc and it did feel rushed towards the end but overall a pretty good release and shame it has ended.
Thanks
I will agree it was a good game. But the younger girls were a bit of a turn off for me. they needed more curves. To me they came across as 10 year old girls. Specially Lola, at the park she came across as an 8 year old little girl and that is just sick. Also a bit more of a build up with the Mom and the Aunt would have been nice. Plus Mom and Aunt should have ended up pregnant as well. The Aunt if I remember correctly said she got knocked up by her Dad at 16. So she is about 35 so Mom is close to that age as well. So yes they could have gotten pregnant as well.

Boyyyyy

Apr 17, 2019
Not the greatest of the games. Dude walks everywhere in his boxers only. Cousin and little girl back in his old town both under 18 and both ugly. Cums in every girl, but only one is pregnant.
Ending was rushed.

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
Overall an enjoyable experience. I think it started better in terms of story/mood and got weaker to the end. The interaction between the family members could have been more fleshed out. I was expecting more lewd interaction between the family at the end. It is basically a harem game without harem. I have to applaud the Dev for finishing the game and giving us a complete creation. Far too often projects are too ambitious and getting abandoned.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Not the greatest of the games. Dude walks everywhere in his boxers only. Cousin and little girl back in his old town both under 18 and both ugly. Cums in every girl, but only one is pregnant.
Ending was rushed.
Agree about Cousin and Lola. But it wasn't just them that looked underage and ugly. Add Delivery girls little sister and the 3 cheerleaders. They also looked under age and ugly.

parceload

Nov 14, 2017
Python:
    if lolalove >= 1:
        if renpy.has_label("lola_branch"):
            jump lola_branch
is there an addon that has more lola content? "1.0-complete" doesn't have the label "lola_branch"

EDIT:
reply on itch.io:
CabalZ said:
no, i placed it there should i continue with the story in the future.

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Do you need to choose only 1 girl? I'm at the point Rachel tells mc why he had to leave those years ago & the game kinda feels family-harem ish, yes i did read the tags but no harm asking b4 I progress any further. Much appreciation for any info !

bos420

May 16, 2021
CabalZ Fun story. I appreciated that you addressed the lighting issues we saw earlier.
Couple points of feedback.
  1. Might help the narrative a bit. In Boho it felt like a lot of "Hi, lets fuck" and not a lot of build up per say. Even the sex scenes felt a bit rushed to finish, which somewhat felt like it was over before it began.
  2. The choice or the illusion of choice can help slow things down and enhance the experience. Choices of different positions for the same scene, different options for climax, different ways of addressing the LI (Dominant - calling her a slut and having your way with her vs loving and tender - can also be loving and bang her hard - dont limit yourself) can all make the player feel more involved in the experience.
  3. Lastly, if you let the MC creampie the girl, let the girl show it off as a trophy if she enjoys it. Or sometimes if she is mad about it if you want to use it as a plot device.
All these things can improve on what is already a fun experience you design.
Last I think a lot of people are looking for the loli experience you have delivered in other games. I know you mentioned you are steering away from that due to complexities it presents. However, either do loli or don't... I wouldn't recommend teasing and not following through to the end in what someone might expect for a loli game.
Hope you appreciate the feedback. I appreciate your work.

Reactions: Rorschach9

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Wish there was more scenes with lola she was by far the hottest, the scenes starting with the mom was ridiculously fast with no build up other than that was an ok game.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
No one going to mention that the MC doesn't wear a shirt? He's topless when out driving in a car, as a guest, Even when they're out shopping in public. Except for the first scene in school, the MC hasn't worn a shirt,....ever.

I imagine he smells like a sunburned donkey.

I'm curious to know where the Dev lives where this is normal.

3.90 star(s) 30 Votes