Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
Finding out both the Mother and the Aunt had sex with their Father was really bad, it came out of nowhere and completely turned me of of both of those characters. Nice was to ruin both incest choices. This wasn't a good game
Bwahahaha.... no offense, but are you really claiming to be a strictly "vanilla" incest... aficionado?
BTW this was a really great fookin game. I barely skipped half the diatribelogue.
Kudos Dev!!!

Mar 11, 2019
Finding out both the Mother and the Aunt had sex with their Father was really bad, it came out of nowhere and completely turned me of of both of those characters. Nice was to ruin both incest choices. This wasn't a good game
there's still the cousin....hopefully...

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Anyone counted how many damn times that damn K has been used instead of Okay? There's nothing cute about and it got damn annoying after the first 100 times of reading it lol :LOL: Lazy writing or just done to annoy the fuck out of me? Probably the latter lmao :LOL:
Ssshh! Nobody give him the link to the thread where the dev was told that this guy hates when people say K instead OK, so the dev could piss off this one guy!

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
The ending was ok.

Over-all this was fine, obviously it could have been deeper or had more characters but also I get tired of the harem situations where there is too many characters to really care about most of them so having only 3 in the end doesn't bother me.
Could it have been 5, 6 or 7 and be good too? Sure, but I don't think we've really lost out too much, even though those extra 3 [park girl, cheer leader and cheer leader sister] were available.

Good luck on your next project.

Reactions: Franco111

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
definitely, there should be looser tag for games.

ok did not saw all forum and that is probably my bad (should do that to not be surprised)...that talking about how mom and aunt taking turns on neigbourhour boy while wanking mc was realy turn down...

why would someone want hear that?

even better :D that should pinned as warning on first page...
going to trash bin when this belong

Last edited:

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
I hope there will be a sequel to this VN. Rachael and Jill also get pregnant in the prologue and Jack will be the father of two girls and a boy...

Edit: And as a connoisseur of this genre, you know where this leads when they grow up and get to know the world with all its charms and temptations.

Last edited:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Hey after that I was just glad that I was in the free and clear.

Revan Shan

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
kinda wish there was more content with the cheerleadings

ending was alright, left me wanting more

but overall a good solid incest game that i enjoyed.

will be looking forward to your next game!

3.90 star(s) 30 Votes