Recommending Bondage/BDSM H-Game Tier List

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
Criteria - A minimum of half of the game's H-content has to involve bondage or restraint. No visual novels in this list.

Games are roughly ordered within their tier from best to worst.

Symbol Legend
Star - High production quality and/or unusually good gameplay.
S - Softcore, little sex or penetration, if any. Does not necessarily mean the game lacks dark themes.
H - Hardcore/Dark kinks and themes. Potentially disturbing in some cases.
! - Unusual or unique gameplay.
. . . - Under development/Unfinished.
|| - Narrow/specific appeal, good number of scenes which may not appeal to the general bondage-lover.​
TierList.jpg
-- My Biases --
- I don't play strictly consensual games. There has to be an element of noncon or dubcon for me to play.
- I tend not to play games where the player character is strictly dominant.
- I tend not to play harem games (the writing and characterization is usually so blegh).
- Tend not to play heavy tentacle or bestiality games.

-------- And what do YOU think~? --------
Feel free to comment or PM if I missed a good one, or if you think this list is just totally wrong!
I will try to update this list as I complete more games, or if anyone persuades me my rankings are wrong XD.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
i already play almost games in this list. ah right, didnapper 1 can download here
I'll add that when I update this next. And I still need to play DIDnapper 2, I did hear it's quite a bit better than 1.

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
A good bondage game I played is A Drow's Life. It features the good old-fashioned bondage with some elements of lesbian domination and nudity. Unfortunately the development is kinda slow and every CG is commisioned so there aren't a lot of them.
I've played around with that game but have had a hard time getting into it due to the rock bottom production value. I might have to give it a better try one of these days.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
My thanks for sharing this list. If I may offer some suggestions :

- Magical Girl Celesphonia deserves another look in my opinion. I would easily set the game at the S tier (and even in my personal top 5 ever) for gameplay and general quality alone, but even if one disagrees for the purpose of this thread, the new bondage mod should sway a couple of opinions. Granted it's still in development and quite buggy, but very promising.

- Quarta Knight Emerald is worth of your attention and being mentioned here I believe. Most "magical girl" games in general have at least some BDSM CGs, so they may need further inspection, but this game in particular and MGC above really belong to the cream of the crop.

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
My thanks for sharing this list. If I may offer some suggestions :

- Magical Girl Celesphonia deserves another look in my opinion. I would easily set the game at the S tier (and even in my personal top 5 ever) for gameplay and general quality alone, but even if one disagrees for the purpose of this thread, the new bondage mod should sway a couple of opinions. Granted it's still in development and quite buggy, but very promising.

- Quarta Knight Emerald is worth of your attention and being mentioned here I believe. Most "magical girl" games in general have at least some BDSM CGs, so they may need further inspection, but this game in particular and MGC above really belong to the cream of the crop.
Oh, hm, I definitely will give Celesphonia another play with that mod (not sure what the mod does but I'll try it for sure). It has been quite a while since I played it, so I could use a refresh - def possible I underrated it. Though I am pretty severe insofar as high production quality doesn't mean a lot to me in itself.

Quarta Emerald I've played and just forgot to add in this list XD. It's probably near the top of A (big issue being that you get punished for losing [losing being the fun part], and can even get almost softlocked in some areas if you lose too much).

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
Princess Sacrifice is one of my faves both for the scenes and the game itself, I recommend it.
Arrgh, I want to enjoy it but I don't know if I can get past the loli heroine (I personally dislike loli). Granted, Luna's Misadventures has a kind-of loli protagonist, but Princess Sacrifice is a lot more in your face about it with the design and dialogue.

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
Ankoku Marimokan has some nice games too, especially https://f95zone.to/threads/kamikaze-kommittee-ouka-rpg-v1-05-ankoku-marimokan.14014/ is pretty good imho.

Maybe The Sims 4 is worth mentioning too, there are a lot of bdsm themed mods, like Kritical's stuff:
Oh, that's right, forgot about Ankoku! I've even played both kamikaze kommittees... though it's been so long maybe I should replay.

As for Sims 4, afaik it ends up being more of a sex sandbox, which isn't really up to my standards as a 'game' per se. Also at that point I'd have to rank Skyrim with all possible bdsm mods, which would just straight up be unfair to everything else XD

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Oh, that's right, forgot about Ankoku! I've even played both kamikaze kommittees... though it's been so long maybe I should replay.
Yeah his artwork is imho better than Ahriman, mechanics Ahriman is better though usually and he has started the whole genre on RPGM i think.

As for Sims 4, afaik it ends up being more of a sex sandbox, which isn't really up to my standards as a 'game' per se. Also at that point I'd have to rank Skyrim with all possible bdsm mods, which would just straight up be unfair to everything else XD
That's true. I end up going back to Skyrim every once in a while.

Big thanks for making this thread, battlefuck bdsm games are one of my favorite genres.

This game is awesome too:
https://f95zone.to/threads/flower-charm-sequel-mansion-of-captivation-v1-1e-double-soft-cream.57810/

Hope they eventually make another one, only downside is that it has little replayability, but the design is really nice and for 1-2 hours you are pretty entertained.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes