Ren'Py Completed Bondage Island [Amaraine]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017
day in the island (the most useful since it's limited to 15 days):
day = x
This one was so helpful. Brought the game from a 6 to a 9 for me. Much better to make all of them my slave and get the harem ending then just to have them all half ass it.

By the way there is a glitch/bug in the beginning, before you get on the boat you can ask becca to play and wrestle on the mat again and again, 5 points each time

Reactions: ponyguy

seden

Aug 22, 2016
How to use the rope and others console commands ?
So far, its seem to bring up an error whatever is tried
rope = 10.0
rope = 10
Even with single number :
rope = 6 is it the same error coming up.

As to bring in error later on, does it do so even if done very early ?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Same goes for the girls.attract command, doest not seem to be recognized anymore ?

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
day and money is the only one you need anyways as trying to manipulate skill could cause the game to crash

U

User_10739

So far, its seem to bring up an error whatever is tried
rope = 10.0
rope = 10
Even with single number :
rope = 6 is it the same error coming up.

Modifying your skills breaks the game. Modify your relationships instead.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
[...]
Yeah, the game is bugged and crash if the value go further that 5.99999[...]9. So, I just made a mod for the game, you can find its thread . It add a little correction for to prevent the crash and it also give you a way to easily pass more time in the island.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Maybe, but I'm willing to work through the growing pains of a dev and can wait and also play through (thoroughly) what content is there to help make a better overall game. Speaking of which - one obvious bug is the one already mentioned by geistmas - so I went ahead and put Becca at 70 before heading to the island...

Other than that, playing both straight and with Anne O'Nymous patch and see no obvious errors yet. Of course - being a completionist - I will play all paths and se what all I can get. Would like to see how many combos of slaves I can get at the end...(of course a bunch of fuckbuddies are nice too)...

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Is it over after you get home from bondage island?
Seems the game ends there.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
yup the story is pretty much finished but the author is just adding more scenes, more girls and hopefully more fetishes

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
yup the story is pretty much finished but the author is just adding more scenes, more girls and hopefully more fetishes
I was kinda hoping the island is there just to get your training, then when you return the real game begins. :/

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Given the name of the game, guess the dev could keep adding in content once all the girls + paths are completed. Still, given how the current ending is ended (ex only or all you managed to acquire)..

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Apparently some people have difficulty for to raise the affection of each girls, so here's a quick help :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for taking the time to write this, but in the future please use the SPOILER tags to hide large walls of text. I've edited for you.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write this, but in the future please use the SPOILER tags to hide large walls of text. I've edited for you.
Oop's, sorry. Planed to do it, but was to focused on the task to maximize my english skills. I'll not do it again.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
First of all, thanks @anne O'nymous for the spoiler and the Mod. I'd just like to add that for me, to get all the scenes in the game, I had to go back in time at least twice, might've been three times. The list of scenes that I have seen are: the 3 some with yourself, Victoria, and every other girl; in the dungeon, you can let Victoria play with each girl; in the hot tub, each girl has a different scene; plus others like the skinny dipping for one and for two, etc.

Heck, I'm not sure if I have seen everything there is to see. Nice little game thus far, and once again, thanks to @anne O'nymous for the personal work on figuring this one out!

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes