Ren'Py Completed Bondage Island [Amaraine]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Shouldn't this thread have a completed tag on it?
Yes, and it also should have the right file as download (links ). Optionnally it can also have a link to the and why not my mod.
@DragonL ?

spambot

Jun 10, 2017
What a fantastic game! I especially liked that the women are believable adults who are both self-possessed and sexually confident (no slut-shaming like those found in most of the other games on this site). The relationships featured are kinky but also respectful of boundaries; the game offers an almost educational look at the basic power dynamics and interactions in a healthy reciprocal bdsm relationship. I'd encourage anyone put off by the creepy perv protagonists in other games to give this a try.

Btw, does anyone know of other games that feature similarly mature perspective about dom-sub relationships?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
This developer has a second game you can find with somewhat similar relationship dynamics but IMO this one is the better one. Although Flora in the other game is hot

Reactions: bacchusplateau
Aug 9, 2017
Just wondering is it possible to have Victoria as your slave in this game? Have all the other girls as slaves apart from her

Aug 9, 2017
What do you have to do for it so have her as my submissive? I'd be okay with that she's the last one I need to complete the game

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
do things to the other girls with her at the same room until you reach a certain point then you can tell the other girls to let her dominate them

also it's better to purchase items with her in the same room

Reactions: Shanegrimes123

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
What do you have to do for it so have her as my submissive? I'd be okay with that she's the last one I need to complete the game
Look at the , all is explained.

Can someone finally update OP with at least the links from the author ( , ), potentially the said walkthrough and, why not but not an obligation, my for it ?

@DragonL , @Pepé Le Pew , @muttdoggy, someone else ?

Reactions: botc76

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
I only played the 0.1 for now but should still work :

player level in bondage (float number):
rope = x.y
player level in canning (float number) :
impact = x.y
player dominance level (float number)
dominance = x.y

girls attraction to the player :
alexa0.attract = x
becca0.attract = x

player money :
money = x

day in the island (the most useful since it's limited to 15 days):
day = x
How do you reach the console??

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
How do you reach the console??
There is a mod that allows you to extend your trip on the Island in the post just above your's. On the last day there is a button to go back in time and keep all your stats, so you can make sure to get everyone in your coven. :happyblush

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
If the game actively has one issue, is that it's almost more concerned with being a BDSM educational tool then a satisfying narrative experience.

Reactions: botc76

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
If the game actively has one issue, is that it's almost more concerned with being a BDSM educational tool then a satisfying narrative experience.
Which isn't this much a problem for me. Once in a while, having someone who don't think that BDSM mean violence, brainwashing and none consensual sex, is refreshing.
This said, if you want a game which is more a game and less educational material, just take a look at other @Amaraine games :

Reactions: Hamakabula

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I have tried both of his other games and personally I like this one the best.
More game also equals more grinding in both those games.

Especially in Lucretia's Legacy were you loose girls to the antagonist if you don't enslave them fast enough or defeat him.
Yes, you can set it they re-appear after his defeat but that doesn't fit the narrative of the character IMO

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes