Ren'Py Completed Bondage Island [Amaraine]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Alright, I've updated my .

Now you also have the position of each girls displayed when you're on the island's main menu (the place where you can go to your cabin, the beach, ...). Useful for to efficiently increase whatever girl affection while also increasing Victoria affection.
And like the author added more way to spend your money, when you're in the store, a 'ATM' button will appear. Clicking on it will give you $1000.

Side note: when updating the first post with the link to 0.5, can you please also add a link to the mod ?

Reactions: MasterofNTR

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
What? You don't have the 0.5 version? Pfff, you have to do all by yourself here...
:closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:

version 0.5.1:
Amaraine said:
This is a relatively minor release. I added hottub scenes for the girls that didn't have them. To make it easier for you to find them if you've played the game a bunch of times and just want to see the new content, I wanted to let you know that they all take place either in the evening, or on the second Sunday, i.e., the last day.

The new version also has a bug fix that will stop an obscure bug crash.
PC:
Mac:

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Thank you! A new (for me) Mac release!
You want to laugh? I also have a Mac (mid 2012 MBP superdrive), I only use PC versions with a very light Windows 7 under vmWare. It's absolutely perfect.
No internet connexion for the vmWare, no risk, no bazaar... Absolutely perfect I tell you :closedeyesmile:

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
There are too many bugs in that game. I made Kaylee a slave and now she always refuses me. Also whenever I try to make Jenny my submissive the game crashes. Anyway, it seems like a nice game but needs a lot of work.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Also whenever I try to make Jenny my submissive the game crashes. Anyway, it seems like a nice game but needs a lot of work.
What's your dominance score when you ask her this ? I've took a look at the source code and the only possible reason to crash that I've found is related to the dominance overflow bug. All the other variables in this part seem corrects.
This said you're right, the game is nice but it have a lot of small bugs in it. Apparently it the first game of the author, he'll probably improve with time.

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
BondageIsland 0.5.1 PC :

P.S. It's difficult for me to use "Filebox" (cannot download ... don't know why :confused:) , so i added a mirror.

Reactions: Bip and Krull

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
@coconutsThe bug fixed is the overflow pointed to by @anne O'nymous
Just looked to his code, you can now go up to 13.99 in both dominance, rope and impact skill. This must be enough since the values don't raise too fast and values over 3 actually don't have significance.
Since it has no impact in term of performance, I keep this part in my mod, just in case. I'll just adjust it to the new higher values ; but not today I don't really have time for this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bip

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Is it normal you can't do anything with Kaylee or is it a bug?
You can do everything with Kaylee up to making her your slave at score 100
A good starting point for her is to sit next to her in all the classes which will give you a few points with her.
After each class you will be able to the specific theme of the class with her like tie her up after the bondage class and so it begins . . .

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Is it normal you can't do anything with Kaylee or is it a bug?
Its difficult, but not impossible. Like said by @Bip, siting next to her in class is a good start. For the other requirements-like, just read the .

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
1.0 on svscomics
Right from Amaraine patreon page :
PC :
MAC:

Will download it and look if my need to be updated. I'll do it quickly since I don't have much free time right now, so feel free to warn me if I missed something.

Edit: I confirm that my mod still work fine.

Last edited:

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I
Right from Amaraine patreon page :
PC :
MAC:

Will download it and look if my need to be updated. I'll do it quickly since I don't have much free time right now, so feel free to warn me if I missed something.
It looks to be the same as the 0.5.1 posted in August - same size, at least

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes